Petersburg Amps

Completed amps from Fender, Orange, Hiwatt, Vox, etc.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

novosibir
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by novosibir » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm

:lol:
toner wrote:
4 not at all I know, why he so badly wrote about this usilitelam = amplifier. Sound of them is better than can predstavlat' = imagine itself! And furthermore they in my opinion so are not bad to vygladyat' = look like
Novosibirsk is a nice, interesting, but dirty city with tramways and busses, which we'd have thrown to crap already 30 years ago - and it's my second home, although I'm born in Germany :wink:

Larry
The fault almost always is sitting in front of the amp :wink:

Larry's Website now with included Pix's Gallery

toner

Post by toner » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:01 pm

45auto wrote:no, i don't think that worked! it's supposed to be "merry christmas dudes!"
cheap a$$ free translations! :lol:
8)

toner

Post by toner » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:04 pm

novosibir wrote:Novosibirsk is a nice, interesting, but dirty city with tramways and busses, which we'd have thrown to crap already 30 years ago...
Sounds like Kansas City to me. :P

Video-VV
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re:

Post by Video-VV » Thu May 07, 2015 1:45 pm

yngwie308 wrote:I've played the Ogre amps, aren't they also used by Shrek??
Petersburgs, built in the shadow of Kremlin with out cold war radio and missile parts, trade potatoes and vodka for one.. :lol:
yngwskie'stalin'308ski
You can laugh for a long time about the "shadow of the Kremlin", "Cold War" and "potatoes". Your stereotypes cause a smile. :wink:

However, this amplifier P-100, which plays Jimmy Page, for quite successfully carried out by the same people.
Now his name is JP-100 PETEЯSBURG, and the company has created called TUBEVOICE.

Reliable information about the P-100 amplifiers can be found only in the development of these amplifiers on their official website www.TUBEVOICE.RU • Custom-made guitar amplifiers.