Mouradian Amplifiers

Completed amps from Fender, Orange, Hiwatt, Vox, etc.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

demonufo
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Mouradian Amplifiers

Post by demonufo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:15 pm

He's mostly just not responding. Been a while since he's had stuff widely available. All this year at least.
So I like purple, okay!!!!!!

83.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

Metal Handles

Post by Metal Handles » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey Lefty Lou
Any luck pursuing Jack legally? Got to be something that can be done about faking those trannies.
I think I got one of those in one of my hundred watters.

Lefty Lou
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Lefty Lou » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Metal Handles wrote:Hey Lefty Lou
Any luck pursuing Jack legally? Got to be something that can be done about faking those trannies.
I think I got one of those in one of my hundred watters.
I don't need to pursue him because I was not one of his unfortunate victims. BUT, he did betray my (confidence/faith/trust) in him when I found out he was a confidence man all along, and made the appearance of coming off as a friend. If you feel like you've been scammed, get in touch with Chris to verify that the transformer(s) are the real deal, and that Jack didn't pull a fast one on you. If you need to get resolution from Jack then take a look at my comments on page (4) of this thread.

" Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice to Deceive " - Sir Walter Scott.

Lefty Lou
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Lefty Lou » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm

" If you want justice, go to a whorehouse... If you wanna get fucked, go to court." I love this saying because sometimes that is what is required to catch an unrighteous person. If (John or Jack) had scammed me for the amount of money that has been discussed in this thread, there is no rock he could hide under because I would make it my personal mission in life not to rest until I had resolution. Nowadays all one would have to say to bring the attention of the Feds to your aid is to cry wolf f.e. "Jack sent me illegal contraband in the U.S. mail" or "Jack sent remnants of what appeared to be a bomb through the U.S. mail". The U.S. government would be on him like stink on shit, and I don't mean maybe. Also knowing the specifics about what the Feds can do to him regarding his many illegal transactions (make up a list) and speak to the appropriate authorities. Turn him in as a terrorist (which is really not that far from the truth). "Mr. Unibummer" lol

I for one believe that the deceased Jack McCallister memorium spoken of in previous threads is a "ruse" to throw the Hellhounds off of the scent. I don't believe for one minute, or one second that he is deceased (how convenient that would be for him).