Whats up with FUlltone?

Everything between your guitar and amp.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Capt Vemo
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Whats up with FUlltone?

Post by Capt Vemo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 am

Any one know whats the deal with Fulltone? They have no number to contact them they refuse to return a email. Ive been trying to contact them for months about purchasing some stuff but I have questions about them first. There customer service stinks Im sure I will never buy from them. Its like there ego is preventing them from getting a sale. Ive purchased a few things from Keeley and if you have a question or a problem with anything there right on the phone or answering your email. And going above and beyond to take care of you. Good customer service goes along way in my book.
A wise man once said:
"There is no right piece of gear, only the next piece of gear."
He eventually went broke, but his tone was incredible

Janglin_Jack

Re: Whats up with FUlltone?

Post by Janglin_Jack » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm

I haven't tried to contact them in a while, but when I did, I got responses within a day or so.

guitar007

Post by guitar007 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm

I received prompt responses to my questions...as well as attitude and some not so veiled insults. He instantly lost my business. :wink:
~guitar007

Metal Handles

Post by Metal Handles » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Try Mike at ANALOGMAN,
I went through a few Fulltone pedals and not one is on my board any more.
I love my ANALOGMAN stuff. No comparison to my ear!

Tone Slinger

Post by Tone Slinger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

I dealt with 'ol FULLER way back in like '96, right when he was basically getting his buissiness going. He was cool about me returning his just released '69 pedal. He told me that he thought his tone bender clone would be closer to what I would like. In hindsight, I guess he was right. He also was talking about an old 'Big Muff' prototype he had aquired, saying it was awesome, and that he thought Hendrix used it some on 'Electric Ladyland'. He said he was gonna accuratly reproduce it. I had a Prescription Electronics 'YardBox' (tone bender clone) one of the early ones('95 I think ?) with the good transistors, it was great. Problem was, is that I was trying to replicate the 'fuzz' sound that Eddie Hazel got on Funkadelics 'Comin Round The Mountain'. I tried EVERYTHING, until I learned he was simply using the MV on a Music Man HD-130 8) . That circuit sounds like a BAD ASSED fuzz face/distortion + type thing. He obviously had a phase 90 and a echo unit as well, which I already had. I got a old HD-130 and, viola, there it was :D

Fuller is opinionated and BLATENTLY honest to his opinion/s, which I dont have a problem with, though I do see how others would (have a problem with).
Rip Ben Wise (StuntDouble) & Mark Abrahamian (Rockstah)