Faustine Phantom dead?

Everything between your guitar and amp.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

sluice
Just the numbers in order: 7

Faustine Phantom dead?

Post by sluice » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

Hia all,

Anyone know what is going on with the Faustine Phantom. I'm in the 3rd production run since november/december 09. I was suppose to receive it by the second week of April. No news from Tim

Their website is totally down. So I can't check where I'm sitting in the production run.

http://www.faustineamps.com/

Getting worried here... Tim took my first paiement of 400~500$... :x

Anyone received their 3rd run unit, or know what is going on with Faustine??

miguel

Re: Faustine Phantom dead?

Post by miguel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:06 pm

sluice wrote:Anyone received their 3rd run unit, or know what is going on with Faustine??
Hmmm... the production status page was working last week.

I'm in line for two of them. Emailed Tim to see what's up... :?
"Put your message in a modem and throw it in the Cyber Sea"

Faustine Amps

Post by Faustine Amps » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Hey Guys,

The Faustine Amps website is not down. I've gotten a few e-mails to that effect over the last couple of days. Don't know if there was a temporary glitch or whatever, but I just clicked on the link above and VOILA... no problem.

Progress is moving along, but I'm dealing with some production delays and as soon as those are ironed out, I'll update the web site.

The Faustine Phantom is not dead! On the contrary, the new units are going to be the best ever!

Regards,
Tim
Faustine Amplifiers

Faustine Amps

Post by Faustine Amps » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Faustine Amps wrote:Hey Guys,

The Faustine Amps website is not down. I've gotten a few e-mails to that effect over the last couple of days. Don't know if there was a temporary glitch or whatever, but I just clicked on the link above and VOILA... no problem.

Progress is moving along, but I'm dealing with some production delays and as soon as those are ironed out, I'll update the web site.

The Faustine Phantom is not dead! On the contrary, the new units are going to be the best ever!

Regards,
Tim
Faustine Amplifiers
OK... I stand corrected (regarding the website)... I found an e-mail in my "junkmail" folder from my hosting service indicating that my domain name has expired. Not a problem, I've already contacted them and am renewing it for another couple of years. It will be accessible again shortly.

This happens every couple of years. One day, out of the blue, I start getting these messages and discover that my domain has expired with no warning whatsoever. Don’t know why they can’t contact me a week or month ahead of time!

Regards,
Tim

rooster

Post by rooster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 pm

OK, the Faustine Amp company has now declared bankruptcy. I wonder how many people her didn't get their product?

vanhalen5150

Post by vanhalen5150 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

rooster wrote:OK, the Faustine Amp company has now declared bankruptcy. I wonder how many people her didn't get their product?
Apparently a few. Check this out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... SS:US:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
12000 Metro Kit

SteadyEddie

Post by SteadyEddie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 pm

$1500 for an attenuator? Seriously?