Found some info on my mysterious killer tube

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

johniss0001
Just the numbers in order: 7

Found some info on my mysterious killer tube

Post by johniss0001 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:54 pm

mind i told u about a killer quad of tubes i had ITT lorenz el34s well i found some info they are made by RFT in germany prob siemens or phillips or something but who cares. They are bloody awesome they are better than jj in my oppinion but the jjs aren't going to waste i will use em and put the itt s in storage because they are fantastic.
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... f%26sa%3DG

how do i describe the sound of them well with my 1x15 and 4x8s they are AC/DC in the 1x15 where as the 4x8s never had it loud enough but you could start to hear the vib coming. The sound with my sg and those valves are phanomenal but i got no idea what the pre valves are maybe those are part of the magic to?

btw i love the sound of my sg strings when they are starting to die they sound like something off of an old AC/DC record i love it but my strings are not totally dead.

This is why i am so pissed about my super bass because i am itching to play it btw when i put a new fuse in wit no el34s i hit the mains switch and everything was gd to go so it doesn't appear to be a pt prob.

but i am only 15 what do i kno

If i can get a pb100 or weber i will make some clips to treat u guys
John Ross

Respect the FATHER OF LOUD Jim Marshall