Eminence Speaker Demos!!!!! Man some sound awsome!!!!

This is what it sounds like, when cones cry.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Bluesgeetar
Just the numbers in order: 7

Eminence Speaker Demos!!!!! Man some sound awsome!!!!

Post by Bluesgeetar » Tue May 16, 2006 1:38 pm

I may give up the quest for overpriced Celestions! I really dig the private jack and the red fang! Sweeeeeeeet.

http://www.woodys-guitar-world.co.uk/listen.htm

These samples are much better than that crap from the Emi website.

awangotango
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by awangotango » Tue May 16, 2006 1:56 pm

9 different shades of a celestion 'vintage 30' to my ears ........................ everytime I hear a clip of an eminence speaker and from the two models I've owned, I hear something similar. I hear it in all these clips as well. There's some quality that each model has even though they are different shades of tone. Like there's something similar about most celestions too. But for me there's much more variety within the celestion line, but still, you can tell a celestion..............the quality I hear in eminence is a syrupy midrange and rolled off high end and some quality of the celstion vintage 30 is in each model of eminence. That's what I hear. Chances are if you like any of those clips, you might like most of the speakers in their line. I've had several weber speakers as well, and heard a certain quality in each that remained the same. Must be something about how each manufacturer is tooled up or their construction methods that makes this phenomenon happen. It's strange, but true in my experience. It's a cool site though and helpful to have clips so one can choose before buying.

Bluesgeetar

hmmm

Post by Bluesgeetar » Tue May 16, 2006 2:15 pm

No not really. Honestly I only liked those two. I wouldn't buy any of the others.

Bluesgeetar

hmm

Post by Bluesgeetar » Tue May 16, 2006 2:24 pm

Upon further relistening, I am back to where I started. And that is that the Red Fang will probably be the only emi speaker I'll end up buying. :wink: