Yesss!!!!

This is what it sounds like, when cones cry.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

tonejones

Yesss!!!!

Post by tonejones » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:04 am

Many thanks to the good Rev. Billy over at PlexiPalace for pointing out this find to me that was $100 less than ordering from MOJO!!!!

Is brand new as well!!!!

Now (I should say after some more saving, LOL) the internal speaker debate begins......
Let's get going, 'cause there's too much music, too little time!!!!

tonejones

Post by tonejones » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:49 pm

Cab was delivered today (UPS didn't even fuck it up) :shock:

While it'll be at least a few months before I can think about getting speakers for it, I'm so psyched!!!

I can still remember when I borrowed a Marshall 412 to try out at rehersal and getting butterflies looking in the rearview mirror and seeing the Marshall logo!!!

God knows he's said this before and something always happened to where it was not followed through
(probably made me look bad because I think I reported every one of those here on the board),
but my tech buddy swears he's gonna lock himself in the shop Sat. and have my 1959 chassis done by end of day....
..he's only had the parts since last May :roll:

He had it in the shop working on it occassionally on lunchbreaks and staying an hour after store close sometimes.......I eventually even emailed George about shipping it to him to finish and the very next day he took it back to his house..... :evil: (insert colorful coloquialism of choice here)

He went home early today with a sinus thing, so I guess I'll find out how serious he was this Sat.

I like the guy and do consider him a friend, but when exactly is too much too much????

Thanks for listening to the rant.....
Let's get going, 'cause there's too much music, too little time!!!!

johniss0001
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by johniss0001 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:32 am

congrats on the cab hope you have fun with her, the old marshall cabs are great tried 1 when i was playing jazz for a while and it sounded awesome.

have fun and keep us posted
John Ross

Respect the FATHER OF LOUD Jim Marshall