JTM45 CHASSIS

Get support and show off your MetroAmp JTM 45 kit builds.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

S.Marshall
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: JTM45 CHASSIS

Post by S.Marshall » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Like I told you....shipped a week ago. And since you want to go public let's not leave out how much of a nightmare working with you has been. I did feel bad about all confusion with the apparent language barrier so I was going to toss you an extra one. Now you can stick it. I can say it another way too if you don't understand that way. You got a hand made, one off chassis for $140 and I dealt with months of you not understanding what the hell you were told. I ended up doing extra stuff for free.
-Steve

electricskychurch

Post by electricskychurch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Just one question !
Do you really think i " spoke bad mouth " (or i don't know what's your way to write it but it's more or less your words )
just because i was asking you that in my previous post ?
Was i telling a lie ?

neikeel

Post by neikeel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm

As an external observer in this matter I think that I have to say that going public on a forum like this to say someone has not yet come up with the goods is usually pretty hard on the person you refer to and should be a last resort.

Seems there have been acknowledged difficulties on both parts?

Just for the recordI have had an 'offset' chassis from Steve in the past with no such issues :wink:

If I were a moderator (thankfully I am not!) I would close this thread now :whistle:
Neil

S.Marshall

Post by S.Marshall » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

He actually did get it just a day two after opening it up here. Seems to have left that out. Seems to forget what the last delay was all about also. The only thing he's missing is $3 piece of blank plastic that I drilled for free. There has been communication issues on both sides since day one and this is not the place. All I'm gonna say.
-Steve

S.Marshall

Post by S.Marshall » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 pm

I lied. One more thing to say. I paid the $3 for the plastic. He was getting it for free. It just didn't get put in his box so to save time I offered to refund $10 for the free item he didn't get. I'm such a bad guy!
-Steve

electricskychurch

Post by electricskychurch » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:37 am

neikeel wrote:As an external observer in this matter I think that I have to say that going public on a forum like this to say someone has not yet come up with the goods is usually pretty hard on the person you refer to and should be a last resort.
Seems there have been acknowledged difficulties on both parts?
Just for the recordI have had an 'offset' chassis from Steve in the past with no such issues :wink:
If I were a moderator (thankfully I am not!) I would close this thread now :whistle:
Last resort, !
I wait 6 or 7 months , isn't it long enough ?
You want to censor me cause after 6 or 7 months were i've had to beg to get my chassis and i've been told at least 3 or 4 times that it had been shipped ...

I kept all the mails we exchanged , and i'm not a liar !

We might have had a missunderstanding for a few weeks but if you are sincere, you know it's been resolved a long time ago and that the chassis should have shipped already several months ago !

And if you want me to proove what i say with our emails, just ask me, no problem i can post it here in case you 'd say i'm a liar !

I'm tired to have to beg to get what we had agreed on many months ago, i'm not a begger !
So, keep your free chassis you change your mind about all the time to know if you're sending it or not ,
keep the 10 $ and i will try to have a back plate cut where i can or keep my chassis without back plate but i'm tired to have to think about every word i write to wonder if you might get offended or what and have to beg for months to get a 140 $ chassis + a back plate ...

electricskychurch

Post by electricskychurch » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 am

PS: As a customer , when i buy something and that with the seller, we agree on something, i want to get what we agreed on, no more no less and obviously, i like to receive the items i buy in good shape / correctly packed ( i have had no problem with the way it was packed here) !
So maybe it's too much asking for some but that's the way it is and i don't think it's beeing picky to want to get what i paid for, in good shape and in a reasonable amount of time !

Obviously, the more gear you buy, the more problems you have and as i buy much gear for the recording studio , I have had some problems with other sellers but i have to say that there are also many sellers with who i never had the least problem we could not resolve between civilized people (and many i never had any problem with,as well as a few i could not really speak with ) !

Sellers often say that when they have had several boring customers during a period of time, they might be less cool with some other ones coming just after but it's the same the other way !
When you buy little gear and you have to deal with a problem from time to time, it's not a big deal but when you buy much gear and at one moment (it 's not always the case but if you know the law of probabilities, you know what i mean ) , you have to deal with several problems you're not responsible for , then it's really different and sometimes you really get fed up with it seeing all the time and money it makes you loose whereas it could be easily avoided if sometimes, people were caring / minding a bit more about others !

S.Marshall

Post by S.Marshall » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Hey I admit openly that I'm behind on projects due to personal things that have gone on. Time has been very limited this past year. I was more then making it up with you though. You were actually going to get a free JTM 45 chassis from my laser run. I felt bad for my delays but I also was sympathetic to the constant misunderstandings we seemed to have, on your end and mine.
Seems like you understand what you want to understand and I' m thinking this may be your MO since I don't seem to be the only one who has this issue.

You have everything you paid for and I was still getting you a piece of styrene. You say you didn't misunderstand blank but why would I pay to have drawings done and pay to have a one off panel made, and then give it to you for free? You said you were having some made so I gave you a drawing of the rear specs. You have a rear panel that is to your specs and not correct. No one will make you one for free and nothing else will fit. I just told you I would pay someone local to you to cut a blank piece of plastic and send it to you direct to save time and end this. Should cost me about $10. Now you're pissed because I won't tell you who I'm using and send you to them. I have no fuckin' idea. I'm just gonna grab a trophy shop or something. It's not rocket science. Thought you were having some made? I offered to send the one that didn't get put in your shipment, I offered to pay you to have a blank cut yourself and I've offered to contact someone close to you and send a piece direct. You're not happy with any of them and you want to bring it here where it really doesn't belong. This is a free piece of plastic we're talking about here. :bang: It's ridiculous man.
-Steve

electricskychurch

Post by electricskychurch » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Do you think i'm a begger for 10$ !

You keep on scorning me and beeing arrogant as you've been all the time , saying i was not undersrtanding you but please , tell me how many other languages apart from yours, do you speak as well as i speak english ?
I speak 3 (french , English and Spanish) and you ?

I have all our email exchange , so if you want i can post them here for we discuss all that !

When did i say i didn't want to pay for a back plate , when ; show me ?

You seem to say you' ve been a prince and proposed me lots of things i was not happy with but the only reason i'm not happy with it's because i never saw them ! lol

You say you will do lots of things that you never do , how do you want me to be happy with that !

It's so easy to come after 8 months and say you are a prince as you will to have a back plate made for me but where is it ; tell me after 8 months ?

It's like the free chassis i will never get it, not because i dare asking on the forum where is the chassis i bought several month ago but just because you are searching for every excuse to avoid sending this back plate we talk about for months and that free chassis you had said you would send !

So now, you dare emailing me today asking what would i like to be happy whereas it's been 7 months i tell you i want the chassis i paid several months ago and the back plate we have agreed on !
i don't think one needs to be Einstein to understand that !

Now you say it's because of 10$ i might not have paid , you're a big joke man !

Do you know what i want to be happy , to never have to deal with you like that again ! lol

Don't worry, i don't ask anything from you anymore and i will try to resolve my back plate problem without you and maybe have another chassis cut elsewhere ( if i can't have a back plate cut for this one ) , by someone who won't let me down like that after 8 months on top of that !

That's not professional ; sorry !

On top of that you attack me on another subject you are not concerned with and i cannot explain myself here cause i think people won't understand if justify myself here with a post about it, whereas it's a totaly different subject; it's quite easy but i'm not surprised !
If you want to discuss about thta other problem you talk about, i have nothing to hide, and also have all the emails to prove what i say; no problem ... but maybe it's not the best place here although i'm ready to answer here and now if needed !

For my defense, i will add that I can't believe how much of a big Ego some people have and you can't tell them anything or they get offended !
You have the feeling to be walking on eggs each time you talk to them ; do you see what i mean ?
So it's very difficult to deal with those type of persons ...
I'm not saying i'm the easiest of the customers and that i'm always happy and always right but i think i always try to find fair solutions !

It's funny to see how some sorts of problems never happen when you have the person in front of you whereas when people are 5000 km far way , it's so easy ! lol

S.Marshall

Post by S.Marshall » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Your comment about maybe having to make a new chassis to get a panel to fit says it all man. Good luck.

And just to be clear, you didn't get the free chassis because they're not done. You've been told that a million times but you don't get it. You kept bugging me and pretty much demanded something you were getting for free. That's why you're not getting it. No other reason.
-Steve