Hey Mark Thxs man I appreciate this!!!
MA

markanthony

One more

Post by markanthony » Sat May 19, 2007 12:47 pm

rockstah wrote:inside your amp: Image

in a dedicated box: Image

Mark
Sorry, mark one last ? Where would you add that big 16 ohm 300 w resistor in there so this can handle that 100 watt load thanks

oh oh and who sells empty boxes to stuff her in or do we have to make ;-(
thank you
MA

rockstah
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by rockstah » Sat May 19, 2007 12:57 pm

if yer using the line out in its own box:

plug the load resistor in one of the amps output jacks.

and from the other speaker out of the amp into the line out box you built.

from the line out box to your poweramp.

www.mouser.com has aluminum boxes.

markanthony

TY

Post by markanthony » Sat May 19, 2007 1:06 pm

rockstah wrote:if yer using the line out in its own box:

Ok, but is it possible to include that load resistor all in one box what Im trying to do, I know I know cant do anything easy I got to be difficult would I jsut ad another jack to the box then wire this to the other, or and I dreaming here, reason being I only have one jack the other is PPIMV and I know why re you wanting a box for ppimv I just do, I been wanting to make one that can line out and handle the load so Im almost there
' Sorry for being so dern difficult

Thank you!!! This site is the best enough said!!! Hey Mark when are you going to make a shred video Instructional and share it with us others that want to play like that? I have heard your clips, I cant say this enough I love the tonage and the playing throw us a bone here plzzz, If you ever do this let me know I will be the 1st to buy it!!!
thxs again
MA

rockstah

Re: TY

Post by rockstah » Sat May 19, 2007 1:32 pm

markanthony wrote:

Ok, but is it possible to include that load resistor all in one box what Im trying to do, I know I know cant do anything easy I got to be difficult would I jsut ad another jack to the box then wire this to the other, or and I dreaming here, reason being I only have one jack the other is PPIMV and I know why re you wanting a box for ppimv I just do, I been wanting to make one that can line out and handle the load so Im almost there

Thank you!!! This site is the best enough said!!! Hey Mark when are you going to make a shred video Instructional and share it with us others that want to play like that? I have heard your clips, I cant say this enough I love the tonage and the playing throw us a bone here plzzz, If you ever do this let me know I will be the 1st to buy it!!!
thxs again
MA
hey thanks man. ill let you know. ;)

as far as the line out box and load in one box -
havent given it much thought. perhaps someone else will chime in here.

Mark

markanthony

Re: TY

Post by markanthony » Sat May 19, 2007 2:05 pm

rockstah wrote:
markanthony wrote:

thxs again
MA
hey thanks man. ill let you know. ;)

as far as the line out box and load in one box -
havent given it much thought. perhaps someone else will chime in here.

Mark

Ok Mark thank yea you helped enough and thank you for this, Im sure you cann add that resistor(16 omh 300 for the load in there and wire it with the format you posted here somehow?

Ok thanks!!

harddriver

Post by harddriver » Sat May 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Line out and load box in one enclosure. pics are here.

http://forum.metroamp.com/viewtopic.php?t=11333

rockstah

Post by rockstah » Sat May 19, 2007 3:53 pm

that'll work! ;)

markanthony

Lets Make on of these

Post by markanthony » Sat May 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Lets make one of these puppies, I still cant believe I Paid 565.00 for this lol shhhhhh dont say it!! But I love her you either like em or ya dont, its one of those things I feel in love with for the simple fact it didnt kill my tonage, but Im going to make me one like this!!Or close
Hey thanks for all the input on this I do appreciate it!!!
MA

I had to send this suka back third time now keep blowing he one k resistor in the filter section I told then either replace the whole unit or money back I have not had over 4 months and never drive anything over the top something is wrong with her!!! Hey I took my line out box to get the palmer to work and it SOUNDED BETTER LOL with my home built line box Oh gawd wtf is up with thsat these guys are making huges bucks why do you or us put the brains together George make one of these stamp ur name on it and go with it????? I know the market is flooded with these load line boxes but I know all the pro use this palmer Lifeson Ed, geedy joe, steve and others!!!
Attachments
S5000755.JPG
(190.29 KiB) Downloaded 1077 times
S5000756.JPG
(189.77 KiB) Downloaded 1077 times
S5000757.JPG
(192.04 KiB) Downloaded 1079 times
Last edited by markanthony on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markanthony

TY

Post by markanthony » Sat May 19, 2007 5:47 pm

harddriver wrote:Line out and load box in one enclosure. pics are here.

http://forum.metroamp.com/viewtopic.php?t=11333
Bam there she is good lord I passed over her ten times I swear Im going blind as a bat thank you!!!!

MA

harddriver

Post by harddriver » Sun May 20, 2007 12:18 pm

Cool thanks for the pics of the palmer. Looks like all the load resistors are in parrallel. I just got some large heat sink material in for my 400 watt load box. i will post pics when I am done with it. :D

markanthony

ok

Post by markanthony » Sun May 20, 2007 7:40 pm

harddriver wrote:Cool thanks for the pics of the palmer. Looks like all the load resistors are in parrallel. I just got some large heat sink material in for my 400 watt load box. i will post pics when I am done with it. :D
welcome, deal post when you're finished!! Like to check her out! they really want 55.00 for one 16 ohm 300 wat resistor? lol I know yes they do
MA

markanthony

hey

Post by markanthony » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 pm

harddriver wrote:Cool thanks for the pics of the palmer. Looks like all the load resistors are in parrallel. I just got some large heat sink material in for my 400 watt load box. i will post pics when I am done with it. :D
Hey HD whats the those little boxed inside the palmer??? You know thsi stuff pretty well anyway we can make one of those its inthe filter outs probably some caps smalle resistors is this Palmers big money maker? The filter outs is what I like sahpes the tone cut and ads highs, I need to crack one of these open and check her out

markanthony

Reactive

Post by markanthony » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am

Hey gang anyone here now how I can make my line box /load better and or reactive??? There is a pic of the palmer load box, I was wondering what is that spindal and the other box part in there does anyone here know??
And keep reading about putting a tranny 1:1 in her anyone here care to explain or chime in plz???

Thxs MA

miguel

Re: Reactive

Post by miguel » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:00 am

markanthony wrote:how I can make my line box /load better and or reactive???
Aiken's site has some info/schematics on adding inductors to the circuit. Haven't tried it. Personally, I'm going to try some MASS motors in lieu of the resistors.
"Put your message in a modem and throw it in the Cyber Sea"