Pics of a jose modded amp!

For all things to build the brown sound

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, RACKSYSTEMS

rockstah
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by rockstah » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 pm

AtomicChunk wrote:Here is the newest clip with the Jose modded '76 Superlead. Tomorrow I get a Cameron Modded head. :D

http://home.comcast.net/~toddduane/jose.MOV
very nice! i like that ;) which speakers did i just hear? which pickups? was it mentioned? did i miss it? whats up?

AtomicChunk
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by AtomicChunk » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:19 am

rockstah wrote:
AtomicChunk wrote:Here is the newest clip with the Jose modded '76 Superlead. Tomorrow I get a Cameron Modded head. :D

http://home.comcast.net/~toddduane/jose.MOV
very nice! i like that ;) which speakers did i just hear? which pickups? was it mentioned? did i miss it? whats up?
The TV cab in the picture with my ripped jeans! :lol: I just modded it with 2 65's and it adds some nice low end- great! More Hi Fi! The LP has the Seymour EVH installed. 8) Love those!

carson5150

Post by carson5150 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:53 pm

Are you the same Todd Duane that was on Shrapnel records? Cool shit if you are, cool if you aren't, nice amp.
"There's no reason for a guitarist to have a big ego. You should love the Instrument more than wanting to be a rock star." -Randy Rhoads

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:14 pm

carson5150 wrote:Are you the same Todd Duane that was on Shrapnel records? Cool shit if you are, cool if you aren't, nice amp.
Yea, that's me! :D

carson5150

Post by carson5150 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:
carson5150 wrote:Are you the same Todd Duane that was on Shrapnel records? Cool shit if you are, cool if you aren't, nice amp.
Yea, that's me! :D
That's cool man, you're a monster player. I like a lot of the old Shrapnel and MVP players, Paul Gilbert, Shawn Lane (love that guy), Jason Becker, Brett Garsed. I actually heard about your music from Joe Becker (no-relation), Jason Becker's business manager, and I really dug it.

-Carson
"There's no reason for a guitarist to have a big ego. You should love the Instrument more than wanting to be a rock star." -Randy Rhoads