What happened to the life of this place?

For all things to build the brown sound

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, RACKSYSTEMS

plexified
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: What happened to the life of this place?

Post by plexified » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Ah , man , this stuff I very complex , so complex its a fifteen year search in my case. We are going into some difficult times and In the stars incomes a lot of this inherent activity. Look up and see the planes just zig zagging with trails of chemicals being applied. Its a complex explanation. But the reason people do what they do lies behind why they are doing it. For now its the end game and its because of what they do not want you to see. Soon in the night and the day you will see planetary figures that do not make sense. In fact all over the internet you can see them pop up now. But that will all change. I mean the internet will be scrubbed and you will be left to see for yourself. And then its just a white knuckle event. Last story is of two men. One retired and because he was bored challenged himself to look for governments missing money . The other decided to see if history on cave walls and documents of old made sense. Well they converged on a timeline , a cadence that would repeat . Every few three thousand years. Its called a binary star system. The reason the money was laundered to hide all the technology for the elite , so they could use it to escape and build underground with the laundered quadrillions of monies. The greatest tradgedy of mankind is the hidden technology that has been kept from the people. Look up Gil Broussard or Billy Miers. Yeah , I know , froot loops. But Daddys little baby got a Sunkist rainbow all in the backseat of our favorite rock stars limo right?

plexified

Post by plexified » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 am

its the link between black star and for the love of god . where did tat shit come from ?

vanhalen5150
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by vanhalen5150 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:59 am

Your posts are awesome reads Plexified. :thumbsup:

Weird also because I just watched American Gangster(Frank) the other night. :shock:

Personally, I think its when George stopped selling the kits that the forum began to diminish a bit. Nothing against you George. We all know you had to go in a different direction. At that point, we stopped seeing newbies who had never barely plugged in a soldering iron before make fucking monster sounding amps with the helpful environment that was once here. I know because I was one of those newbies.

That being said, there are still many options like Valvestorm to get a kit together and bring it on here. Money is tight for a lot of people these days but there is a always a way to save a few dollars here and there and come up with the cash.

I'll be back in the 12000 section this weekend with a build I started long ago. Strat78 is invited so I can show him how to twist tight heater wires counterclockwise. :P
12000 Metro Kit

white noise

Post by white noise » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 am

I think its a combination of a few things that really changed is:

1. people quit building and sharing their builds and sound clips
2. a lot of post are not about amp building
3. Rockstah is gone..RIP :shred:
4. George stopped the kits, but I would like to see him sell is other than the Zero-Loss FX Loop Kit it would be very cool if he sold a kit for his boost that he has on the Metro-plex! I think he would sell a lot of them.

But it is what it is!

jnew

Post by jnew » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 am

Interesting stuff for sure. You know, Carlos Lehder had proposed some truth's and he's still locked up with no end in sight. Jorge Jung, being the quieter type, is out now. Quiet is good for control. I've only begun to look at things like this in my life. I don't like to because I don't see anything good in our future. One thing we know from history is that mother nature does not tolerate excess. And the world now, well, it won't be able to sustain our excess. But it's very difficult to be the guy to say millions, or billions of people will have to start dying if our planet stands any chance for survival. It really is simple economics. Far more coming into the world than going out, just means plants and animals will suffer for our existence. Because we need room, food and energy for our ego's and excess. :cry:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1214336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rgorke

Post by rgorke » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:52 am

What kept me coming back was the never ending search for the tone I hear from Ed and the tone in my head. Once I "got there" or a place I thought I wanted to be...I concentrated on more playing with what I had...THAT and life need more of my attention...
"If you make a mistake, do it twice and smile and let people think you meant it." Jan Van Halen.

fhn_lopes

Post by fhn_lopes » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 pm

rgorke wrote:What kept me coming back was the never ending search for the tone I hear from Ed and the tone in my head. Once I "got there" or a place I thought I wanted to be...I concentrated on more playing with what I had...THAT and life need more of my attention...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

true
76' JMP 50w w/ 71' metro board
93' Fernandes SSS strat
93' Fender Japan HSS Strat
4x12 w/ 2x 25w rola creambacks /2x 25w m75 Scumbacks

Tone Slinger

Post by Tone Slinger » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:17 am

jnew wrote:Interesting stuff for sure. You know, Carlos Lehder had proposed some truth's and he's still locked up with no end in sight. Jorge Jung, being the quieter type, is out now. Quiet is good for control. I've only begun to look at things like this in my life. I don't like to because I don't see anything good in our future. One thing we know from history is that mother nature does not tolerate excess. And the world now, well, it won't be able to sustain our excess. But it's very difficult to be the guy to say millions, or billions of people will have to start dying if our planet stands any chance for survival. It really is simple economics. Far more coming into the world than going out, just means plants and animals will suffer for our existence. Because we need room, food and energy for our ego's and excess. :cry:
I hear ya James........so true, the vicious cycle/s of (human) civilization seems to always come 'round, no matter how evolved we think are or have been at any given point in our history.

I think Shannon hit the nail on the head. It most certainly seemed that when the amp kits were discontinued the forum really lost alot of traffic flow.
Rip Ben Wise (StuntDouble) & Mark Abrahamian (Rockstah)

fhn_lopes

Post by fhn_lopes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:26 pm

dunno about the kits... I mean, the recipe is all over the place here... you can buy all the stuff from valvstorm, or source for NOS parts in the classifields as usual... I think it's more related to the crisis, people in need to work more and sometimes sell stuff to provide their families...

Other thing I see is that many folks that were actually seeking the tone have got it somehow... the stock 12xxx specs, greennies, variac and DSD chain has been proved over and over... some mods did the job also... it's all here, easy to find... I think that "the search" is over after all those years of hard working from guys like Phil, Mark (RIP), Ben (RIP), Andy, James, Nigel, Roger, plexified, goodguest, etc... too many to mention, but the results are clear... it's easy for any new member with a bit of amp knowledge, some $$ and a solder iron to get the tone out of his marshall head... after many years I tryed it myslef and I'm way closer to it then I have ever been...

we need new questions to solve, the quest for answers is what moves the world :lol: :lol:

cheers
76' JMP 50w w/ 71' metro board
93' Fernandes SSS strat
93' Fender Japan HSS Strat
4x12 w/ 2x 25w rola creambacks /2x 25w m75 Scumbacks

matttornado

Post by matttornado » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 am

I think the whole EVH rig mystery has been solved. We all know what his rig consisted of, found ways to mod amps & guitars to sound like him.

There's nothing else to talk about unless you want to beat a dead horse. It's time for us EVH tone chasers to play more guitar and find our own unique tone.

I, like all of you, tried all the mods, pedals, pickups....you name it to get that brown sound. Once I did get the sound, I played along to all of my VH records & then changed everything back so I sound like me.

No offense to anyone but Honestly, I would be embarrassed if someone told me at a gig that my amp / rig sounded like Eddie.