Ultimate harmonics theory explained.....

For all things to build the brown sound

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, RACKSYSTEMS

plexified
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Ultimate harmonics theory explained.....

Post by plexified » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Greetings to all my Metro Friends,

Its been a long time since I posted here. I have been so involved in investigative journalism and hardcore research. Those that know me know I have long been a student of physics, and that means astrophysics, quantamphysics and electromagnetism. The investigative part is just geopolitical and truth. Its got me in a lot of trouble , but I'm here to drop the bomb on harmonics relating to music.
We get so brainwashed growing up its hard to unlearn and find the real truth, but I fight for it and its my life. This is one for all of us that thought tuning was some absolute that started to confuse us when we realized a big band tuned one way and our favorite records tuned differently.
Granted that was hard enough, but it goes way beyond that man. I am admittingly going to cut to the chase because I could write a book about now , but that just takes time and points fingers at evil nutjobs. In short over several exhaustive fights and many years before we were born the fight was on to determine a root tuning so big bands could perform in tune with stringed ,wind and brass instruments in concerts. Needless to say it was war. Up to including fucking with your mind and DNA .

That aside , again I am making this short because their is utter magic in the right tuning and the right harmonic tuning to make your instrument sing and heal. Yes heal. Resonance makes your DNA happy and heals. If its dissonant like the war was for , it fucks you up and hurts you. Yes very sick stuff. BUT , that aside , I did a lot of research again in physics and magnetics and astrophysics and this is what happened.
Turns out our planet and solar system has its own core resonant signature. In the case of earth, all the plants animals and humans grew up with a signature frequency base that is constant. Its almost called earth breathing, or its heart beating. This is what I was chasing with my electromagnetics research.RESONANCE . Turns out the frequency of the planet is 7.83 hertz. If we multiply this times 55 we get our middle a or what use to be A-440. Which is now correctly adjusted in my estimate to a new 430.65 hertz.
Turns out its very close to EVH stepdown tuning or SRV stepdown and perfectly with David Gilmoure and Pink Floyd tuning . If you take the time to tune your acoustic guitar to this by fretting your high E string on the fifth fret A to 430.65 hertz you will find the damn thing blossom like a harmonic laden flower in full bloom.
The wood in you instrument was raised on this root frequency as well as your body and your soul. It makes a magical difference when you try it out. I have used this in my extensive testing and you can see in frequency tests with water and sand on rice paper the patterns dial in like a magical pattern when the right frequency is met. Its the harmony of the universe and I am pretty sure your gonna love it.

Let me know , because again , I have a book of information of where this leads to and it will blow your mind. This is DNA healing therapy to be specific and the other adopted tones were decided upon to mess with your mind , yeah I know ,Imagine that , when was the last time anything was done to help mankind?

I think Ed and SRV were trying to get close to this feel , but it needs to be precisely measured to get it right. Its amazing to see a pattern clear up to harmonic resonance like a crop circle when the frequency is perfect. Enjoy !

Plexified , not even close to being done blowing your minds :rock:
Last edited by plexified on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dnkhoward2

Re: Ultimate harmonics theory explained.....

Post by dnkhoward2 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Very cool!! Thanks for the great info.

Nazi's? 440 hz? I'll never tune standard again those bastards!

Now to get my tuner to cooperate. I have a choice of 430 or 431

Please continue with the blowing of minds...

Ralle

Post by Ralle » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:21 am

I totally buy into that... both body and instrument feels and sounds a lot better when dropping it to allmost 430 hz... I haven't messaurerd it to the extreem, but I do belive there's is such a sweetspot, for sure... :wink:
Good job on that one, Plexified.
One question; How did you come up with the nr 55?

Megaro

Post by Megaro » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 pm

plexified, glad you are back and good on you for letting it all out there with something that is definitely new. It is not easy to stick your neck out like that. I like how you really open up your heart and passion in your posts.

Okay, here is what I did. I have one of those Peterson Strobo Plus HD gizmos. I set the concert A to 430.7. I tried it with regular A tuning and then down half a step. No messages from God, but I may not be doing what you are trying to put out there. I did use the sweetened guitar setting. Garbeaj really hipped me out to this tuner. I will say that the A 430.7 tuned down half a step seemed fuller in tone to me. I haven't really switched them back and forth for a comparison, but this may not be the approach you are talking about. I could not really open up the volume with the wife and kid at home. But I sure would like to hear more from you and others on this topic.

I encourage others to try this too. The experience and talent on this forum is mind boggling. I am always up for something new and I think the spirit of this forum is very receptive and open minded. Keep those posts coming. Who knows ? In a few years, we may be calling this standard plexified tuning !

plexified

Post by plexified » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Cool ,

we got the ball rolling or those string singing !

You guys are spot on track , you got your tuner dialed in perfectly , and Ralle you know your close , it becomes very evident with the natural feedback and endless sustain and intermingling harmonics just explode.

In relation to EVH and the first album in particular , lets use this as an example. When I used the example of my own acoustic guitar just tuning backwards from the A=430.65 fretted on the high E fifth fret I simply tuned like this.

Used the open g and fretted high G , grabbed the harmonic on the open b and a to synch and then worked backwards again with octaves. open D to fretted high D . Tuned open A to fretted D on the G string and lastly Open E to the octave E on the D string . Then go back and re synch the A 430.65 and keep checking the octaves , even the A 430.65 on tenth fret B string , by now when you fret the High E on the fifth fret it grabs sypothetic harmonics on the guitar itself and ALL the strings and justs blossoms with sustain.

You can use a tuner calibrated like mentioned above , but just check and tweak by ear and feel after to insert the human element.

Ok, So back to EVH , you have to imagine resonance , when things vibrate it is resonating. When things are in complete tune you get a synergy harmonic resonation that blossoms like a flower or like all over the place on VHI . The last time I had my gear in tune like this without knowing it , I was into the plexi on ten at dusk , as I played I got sucked into a trance . The walls were shaking , the concrete slab beneathe my feet was resonating and my skull , not to mention the cabinet dancing on the floor and my pant legs flapping. I played into total darkness and came out of a trance literally like I was healed .

So I did not know what that was all about until the science came along. When recording VHI , the engineers used whats known as Schuman Resonance. The studio was designed that way and they had Ed and Al tune to it . AND when they mixed the album they were using a reverb rooms and re recording tracks through this natural resonant area.

What you get is massive amounts of resonance and harmonics . When I spectrum analyze the tracks , its all over the place. I would hear Ed ring out a note isolate it and on the meter I would see clear indications of this effect , frequencies that should not be there , but they are . This is what happens with my acoustic . I pluck the high A 430.65 and it sustains like unreal and grabs sympothetic harmonics on neighboring strings , they in turn resonate and now we have several octives and fifths that are just sounding so beautiful and I can tell it excites the wood of the guitar , I can feel it in my chest and my brain.

So VHI is a great example of how that frequency resonates everything, Als drum kit , the walls , the mikes , the body , its in unity. Frequency based unity. Listen to Pink Floyd "Breathe" and you can feel it there too .

Now the volume is not the kind that hurts , you ears anything. Its a healing frequency . Use A=440 based tuning for example and you will surely get tinnitus at higher volumes, it creates adjitation and degenerative effects by design.

So , again during frequency testing , the water frequency testing produced beautiful geometric patterns out of nowhere when the right frequencies were hit and they were all based from a root frequency of 7.83 hertz .

So if you have no way to really find this , put on some Pink Floyd and tune it up! Plexified

jnew

Post by jnew » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 pm

I've seen these sonic resonation experiments and I recall that the symmetrical balances/shapes, varied from one guitar to another. Which subsequently depended on wood, body shape etc. But no question that each had a sweet spot. Taking it to the next step, which is to bring that in harmony with the atmosphere, well that's very interesting and seems would require some in depth experimentation and perhaps a little luck to get a piece of would to cooperate, depending on what shape you ultimately you wanted your guitar to be. Might end up with an egg shape piece of ironwood.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1214336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

plexified

Post by plexified » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Exactly J ,

The wood , all wood resonates at the 7.83 frequency root. This is nature. All wood , despite size shape or age. It was a tree that was received its que to sprout at 7.83 hertz , its mothers heartbeat if you will . It grew to this resonance and matured to it. Even cut down and kiln dried a root resonance of 7,83 hertz makes it resonate with nature , its upbringing and its current surroundings with additional influence from the earths magnetosphere. Electromagnetic resonance.

So to clarify Eds tuning , David Gilmours tuning and even Yngwie its a half step down from the root resonance of 7.83 hertz.

To replicate this drop the A=430.65 down a half step and you get 422,82 to plug in what I described above and all Eds guitars resonate the same. Als drum kit , Mikes Bass , the Sunset sound studio , even their own bodies. Its pure DNA level inspired resonance that even merges the two sides of the brain to communicate at optimum peak, scientifically speaking every fabric of the earth. Its pure organic synergy.

Now you must realize this is mathematics , and it continues to the electronics of Eds gear. His speakers have a resonant cone at 55 hertz which is so close to a perfect 54.81 hertz. The whole cab is in tune with this resonant synergy. Removing the tolex enhanced this. HIs PAF had a resonance of 7,83 , he was dealing with a electrical current of 60 hertz alternate current , close to a perfect 62,64 and dropping his voltage with the variac to say 90 ish coincides with a perfect drop of 93,96 .

As you can see Synergy is at work here , nature is at work here. This resonance nuetralizes gravity its so powerful when it is synchronized.

In my experiments I could levitate small objects by tuning the frequency to their resonant root. An object would become so excited with resonance it levitiates to the proper frequency at the proper volume.

I always talked about the 3-d plane regarding an amplifier and the effects of the circuits influence to electromagnetic radiation and it means its a field influencing an object inside the amp with perfect natural symmetry. Circuits react this way in electronics as do physical objects,

Last point for this post , an example of my hero and his application of this with a design or two.
Nikola Tesla had a perpetual energy motor and a pump . The pump was either fluid power of air power in this example. Both objects when magically reached the resonant point transformed. The motor when the resonant point was tuned in ran on the influence of the magnetosphere from earth. The pump spun from 35k revolutions per minute until it climbed into its resonant peak and took off to upwards of 150k like it was possessed. It stabilized and all the noise dissapeared as it was in unity and operated at a staggering 99,8% efficiency. He later stated the pump was his greatest discovery.

I walked my theories onto the Amp Garage site and got laughed off the site. I proundly confirm my findings and smile inside. I was right.

So , tune up as I described above and drop down a half step which would be A=430,65 to A= 422.82 and BAM you are thier. It is exactly why Don Landee and Ted Templeman would not say much. They used the tape speed to dial in the right hertz measurement by ear , just like RALLE was refering to above.

And lastly Ralle the concert standard was based off of 8 Hertz in Shuman tuning and the math works to an 8x55 = 440 . Correctly adjusted to the heartbeat of earth or earth breathing as mentioned A=7.83x55=430.65 .

If we all played our albums on a turntable and adjusted to this root , all music would sound better and would heal our bodies and soul.

Plexified

jnew

Post by jnew » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:23 pm

Very cool stuff my Brutha. Hmm, I wonder if there is a way to take a bunch of my favorite songs (many, or even most, in standard 440) and load them into some recording software and transpose them down to 430.65. That would be cool to hear cranked up. :thumbsup:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1214336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dnkhoward2

Post by dnkhoward2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Here is a nice little conversion tool for you;

http://conversion-tool.com/432hz

There are a few out there if you don't like this one

plexified

Post by plexified » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:29 am

Awesome idea D.
I contacted Harald Meyer the web developer and he said he was waiting for this. He is going to redisign a point for us for this exact purpose and it actually expands his usage of the healing to boot! Great work , I will share the results asap and he is VERY excited about it TOO!

plexified

Post by plexified » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Here is a link my buddy Jesse posted a while ago when I finished my testing , it kind of gives the back story with the history of this. The government MK ultra mind control demanded 440 for civil unrest and to mind &*$F% us . So sad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjBqNyCtsOs

Jesse is a fellow guitar player and another dangerous investigative journalist, his main site at

BPearthwatch.com is a planetary watchdog site if your into space or earth events and just the truth.

502_6speed
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by 502_6speed » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Wow, I have tried this tuning and what a difference the way my Les Paul feels and vibrates in my hands.

What would be the best tuner in a live band setting for everyone to use?

Thanks Plexified for posting this

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Plexi thanks for your research...I would remind you that there is no one tuning for Ed, as my tuning thread has proven.

The majority of songs on the first album and many on the other albums have different tunings...many have offset tunings wherein different strings are out of tune with each other to varying degrees which are often different on each song and he almost never tunes to a straight chromatic note, even when he was tuning close to standard pitch. There are some instances where he will use the same offset tuning from one song to another or even from one song on one album to another song on another album.

I really don't think there is any evidence to suggest that Ted or Donn specifically raised or lowered pitch on any albums. I really believe it is Ed's ears and his judgement on the specific offset tunings that he used because, I repeat, several different strings are out of tune with each other and there is really no consistent rubric that I can see for this other than Ed deciding on a particular offset tuning for a particular song---again often involving several different strings out of tune with each other and often well away from a chromatic flat pitch or a chromatic standard pitch---this suggests to me that if Ted and/or Donn or whoever mastered the albums was manipulating tape speed, it is only a small part of the story...Ed's peculiar offset tunings on individual songs and individual strings being the most important in my opinion which is informed by my research.

Rich_D
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Rich_D » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Thanks for the thread.

Tying in this thread and Garbeaj's exhaustive tunings thread (Garbeaj I lost track of that thread a couple of years ago so forgive if this was covered there, which I assume it was);

Considering some of the legends of Ed's other-worldly ears (The Peavey guy's story about birch inserts in the cabs for example), do we think the 430.65hz starting point AND the custom tunings of the different songs are done by his preferential ears? As in - first he knew his amp/guitar resonated like angels singing around 430.65hz, then he micro-tuned for the parts in specific songs. We all do this on our B-string but Garbeaj's analysis went way past that. Maybe this is a more common practice than I think.
Interpretation?! I thought I was playing it right!

jnew

Post by jnew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:31 pm

There are songs where the B string needs to be slightly flat for some of the chords to work. Actually quite a few. Jamie's Cryin is one of them for that KILLER D bar chord with the open B string. If that B is not a touch flat in relation to the rest of the tuning, that chord doesn't sound good. On the other hand, 7th Seal goes slightly the other way for those triad chords to sound with the constant open high E string. But whichever you're doing, the high E has to be in tune with the B string. 8)