Ultimate harmonics theory explained.....

For all things to build the brown sound

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, RACKSYSTEMS

whopperplate

Re: Ultimate harmonics theory explained.....

Post by whopperplate » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Old yngwie malmsteen and Metallica albums were tuned to this, as well as early Pantera. Don't be fooled by the bullshit re masters they put out pitch corrected to 440.
Musicians are like a bowl of cereal
If they aren't Fruits or Nuts they're Flakes

whopperplate

Post by whopperplate » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Also FWIW At 432.1hz it puts your C# at 136.1hz, which is the frequency of "OM" (aum). Also the frequency in which dijiridoos I have played with have been tuned; the only instrument not offensive to the creator according to aboriginal traditional culture.

jnew
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by jnew » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Now that's good stuff right there. :thumbsup:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1214336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

whopperplate

Post by whopperplate » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:04 am

Interesting to note, 430.65hz A, or more specifically 430.54, in equal temperament puts your middle C at exactly 256, a harmonic of 8 hz, the upper end of the Schumann frequency range and a often cited frequency when discussing effects upon biology and consciousness. At 421.4hz it puts the middle C at the exact harmonic of 7.83hz. 432, or Om (aum) 136.1hz moves this lower harmonic frequency to 8.50625hz

502_6speed
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by 502_6speed » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:06 am

Ok, I have been playing around with these tunings at 430.65 and 422.82 and I like a it a lot. I can practice a lot longer with less ear fatigue. My guitar rig really feels alive and it was just the thing I was looking for.

I wanted to share the tuner I found that makes the 430.65 or 422.82 tuning easy if you are playing in a band. I found this tuner to calibrate these frequencies quickly and easily. You can calibrate this tuner from 349 Hz--499 Hz.

Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/OT120

Thanks Plexified for opening my ears to this.

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:48 am

502_6speed wrote:I wanted to share the tuner I found that makes the 430.65 or 422.82 tuning easy if you are playing in a band. I found this tuner to calibrate these frequencies quickly and easily. You can calibrate this tuner from 349 Hz--499 Hz.

With all due respect, I will say that the Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner is still a needle based tuner and as such is nowhere near as accurate as a digital strobe tuner.

I still recommend the Peterson StroboPlus HD digital strobe tuner. It can be calibrated to between 390 and 490 Hz in 0.1 Hz increments and of course it has a near infinite number of tuning presets for nearly every stringed instrument on the planet and it includes Peterson's exclusive "Sweetened" offsets designed for many, many applications including drop D, capo tunings, 12-string, Dobro, mandolin, lap steel, pedal steel etc. and you can custom design, store and share any tuning you create with Peterson's online database.

But besides all this, the display is the largest and easiest to read strobe display on the market and it is much more accurate than any needle based tuner. Obviously it is more expensive (it sells for $139 new) but really it is the best tuner on the market.

502_6speed

Post by 502_6speed » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 pm

garbeaj wrote:
502_6speed wrote:I wanted to share the tuner I found that makes the 430.65 or 422.82 tuning easy if you are playing in a band. I found this tuner to calibrate these frequencies quickly and easily. You can calibrate this tuner from 349 Hz--499 Hz.

With all due respect, I will say that the Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner is still a needle based tuner and as such is nowhere near as accurate as a digital strobe tuner.

I still recommend the Peterson StroboPlus HD digital strobe tuner. It can be calibrated to between 390 and 490 Hz in 0.1 Hz increments and of course it has a near infinite number of tuning presets for nearly every stringed instrument on the planet and it includes Peterson's exclusive "Sweetened" offsets designed for many, many applications including drop D, capo tunings, 12-string, Dobro, mandolin, lap steel, pedal steel etc. and you can custom design, store and share any tuning you create with Peterson's online database.

But besides all this, the display is the largest and easiest to read strobe display on the market and it is much more accurate than any needle based tuner. Obviously it is more expensive (it sells for $139 new) but really it is the best tuner on the market.
I asked the guy at Sweetwater about that tuner and he didn't recommend it. Looking at all the other features of the Peterson StroboPlus HD, I guess I'm going to buy that one as well!

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

502_6speed wrote:
garbeaj wrote:

I asked the guy at Sweetwater about that tuner and he didn't recommend it. Looking at all the other features of the Peterson StroboPlus HD, I guess I'm going to buy that one as well!
Jesus, that is weird! He may not have been trained or was otherwise not aware of the features of the Peterson StroboPlus HD...or maybe he thought you would get sticker shock from the $139 price of the Peterson and maybe not buy anything at all so he was content to get a sale on the Korg tuner?!

I'm going to say it might have been both...it would be easy for me to sell the Peterson StroboPlus HD because I've owned it for several years and I know exactly what all the features and benefits are. If you've seen my Van Halen tuning thread on this site, you know I know what it does.

There really isn't much of a learning curve and the company has great tutorial videos on YouTube that can help you easily master even the most esoteric features. It's just obviously the best tuner on the market and you will be super happy with it, I guarantee it!

plexified

Post by plexified » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Hooray!
we have people healing their DNA , healing their minds and finding ways to dispel stress while playing longer without fatigue. YES , We are on our way .

Remember Earths core resonance is 7.83 hertz. Just plug it into your calculator 7.83 + 7.83 so you can see the progression . You will see , as I stated the Schuman tuning correction from 432 hertz into the corrected 430.65 hertz where the water tests and rice paper tests produced resonances consistently that made ultra clear geometric unison patterns like a tetrahedron or a 600 cell tetrahedron perfectly.
Its important to note that the Shcuman Resonance at 432 hertz was as close as they could get without precise instruments , and if you have a 440 hertz demand for tuning you can use 438.48 hertz.
This is importante because the struggle was country to country in the early 1900.s like a peacock battle . The lower pitch helped singers and felt better in mind and soul and was very close , but the knife in the back was the Nazi mind control that wanted 440 to hurt and disrupt.
So map the the 7.83 plus 7.83 on your calculator to get the whole string tuning map , and then down load a tuner for your phone that does HERTZ . its simple . like I said A 440 on your guitar is your high E string on the fifth fret . So look for 430.65 and tune from their . Y ou should be able to tune off of one tone like a tuning fork . So suck it up and learn it .

Lastly , If you want to look at tuning , you have to be able to do it on the fly . Challenge yourself to play in different tunings and do it on the fly , having one string to work off of . I can guarantee that Van Halen in the studio took this cue from Dave . He was either right on or fucked up . If he was fucked , they needed to provide him relief , that's why the digital or Peterson tuner went out the door. They tuned to the mark on Dave. Ted Templeman and Don Landee produced the early records or massaged them a lot and they had to eventually make them close in the tuning phase of the end results . Some where their and some were not so they pulled some strings to even that shit out.
So love the resonance man , I droped you the fucking major bomb here . It heals your dna , your soul your psyche . Know that I love you all , Peace , out David , Plexified

JimiJames

Post by JimiJames » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:34 am

Is there a comparison in Theory from sound waves that produce types of patterns an individual would see experimenting with small amounts of sand or water ? Using a flat surface when generating a frequency through it that makes precise & distinct shapes, . Has the look of digital. A deliberate exactness. Some look harsh, some smooth - a spider's web, hive or honeycomb.
What of the magnetic field(s) and it's affects ? (Sorry if the last question is off.)
RIP Mark Abrahamian-rockstah -classmate/roommate
RIP Ben Wise -StuntDouble- comrade-in-arms

plexified

Post by plexified » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 am

You are exactly right.
In a pool of water for example I turned the frequency until perfect geometricl shapes were accomplished. Here I saw , in many different frequencies the patterns of perfect geometric shapes. Much to my shock. When I looked at the data and at all the exact frequencies of this excited development , it all had the same root frequency. It was 7.83 hertz . So being cognicant of this I repeated the experiment in steps and witnessed the same occurance. Perfect geometrical formations at this core frequency. I repeated the experiment to humor myself with rice paper and fine pumice rock or granulated glass volcanic rock and boom, the same results . The patterns blew my mind with the beauty and repetition of its occurance. I threw in a banjo rim that I had left for dead and used some beach sand and had the same results. Went to a Remo drum head for ha ha shit with dirt from the back yard and still the same results. It was very clear.
My acoustic guitar was a test instrument I bought at a yard sale. Ok , truth be told , I can set up a stringed instrument to sing like an angel . So that said , This was a piece of junk I am talking about here. I Took this ten dollar yard sale item and tweaked the nut and bridge to play well , torqued the neck to be right and it played . It was a practice piece at best , sounded alright. I used the tuning protocol I described above and it came alive. I sat it down in my living room and found it resonating uncontrollably being kind of parasitic to talking and the every day noise. Like I was hearing things , but the tell tale was it was always ringing . So I looked closer and it was almost sympathetic ringing , picking up and resonating.
That's when It had me .... piece of junk , now resonating , picked it up and payed attention and it was not the same piece of wood. It was just singing . It had sustain that was unable to be explained and the tone was very beautiful . I spent time with it and I fell in love . I went out on garage sale and yard sale hunts for pieces of junk and did the same thing . Same results. I walked into Guitar center and challenged the store owner to let me set up the worst guitars and it was totally confirmed. The guitars were sold that weekend in a room full of better stuff that were just not set up right.
When your acoustic sustains more than your electric and resonates leaning up against a wall and costs less than 25 bucks , I guess your on to something , right?

granted I know guitars , but consider , dead strings ol piece of crap tuned correctly should get your attention for no cost. And the best thing is when you get this and can tune from only one string you are a much more versatile player . That's considering you downloaded an app that can tune in hertz and get you started. Major win here. Also Dark side of the Moon from Pink Floyd is the best selling album in modern times and its tuned this way . It makes you feel good. Read about the left brain and rignt brain and how it communicates and you will totally get it! I really hope you all do , other wise ask more questions and I will be happy to respond.

plexified

Post by plexified » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:47 am

I forgot to mention when I sampled the EVH stuff form the first album with the same frequency analyzer I had a hard time finding root notes. In other words so many harmonics were present and oscilating that I could not see a solid core note. I was shocked . I was feeling stupid actually. I could guess on my own for sure but the data was showing harmonic on top of harmonic and no solid core note. It was then when I realized it was harmonic overlap or sympathetic harmonics just humming up and down and flowering and blossoming and just beyond the ability to scope it. I said to myself why? Now I know why. And , hence the whole damn world has access to why brothers and sisters. As it should be.

plexified

Post by plexified » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Hey Jimi ,
I missed answering your question more clearly as in if you were to do some tests at home or how I did some of mine . A power amp with a full range speaker is a source of excitement for the water or paper to develop resonance coupling. I used the remo drum head and banjo head with black pumice sand which is fine glass particles. Also with water I used a five gallon bucket , a white one over a 12 inch Altec loudspeaker connected to a power amp and frequency generator. Here I could see the water patterns and turn the light off and back light the container with LED lights under to see more clearly. But the patterns are easily seen and can be tuned. With this speaker I used it goes from say 40 hertz through 8k hertz pretty flat and the volume is what causes the resonance , so in some cases the power was 100 watts to do so . I tuned the patterns when they appeared by sight like focusing a binocular lens. When it was clear I noted the frequency including decimals. The geometry is very clear and apparent. Do a google search for tetrohedron and its a triagular shape that gets very complex in construction and is the strongest and used in computer design as well. Thats how I suggested that if you are using digital gear use a root of 8 or 440 tuning , dropping down to 432 true Schuman if thats the case. It works better in harmony with digital geometry and perfect numbers.
If you want to couple with the human brain , use my corrected teaching as described as it is based on analog and bio super status or the superior brain function. We have two brain halves designed to communicate although partitioned. The 7.83 hertz is the corrected frequency , so its soothing and healing and organic and hyper cognicant contrary to a digital world of simulation or AI. Artificial Intelligence or singular simulation if you will.
That should clear it up for the most part. The same speaker set up could be the same . Speaker on the floor facing up , rice paper, water bucket or drum head above it under high volume pressure designed to excite. In some cases certain frequencies can levitate items when unity resonance occurs. Take a piece of foam the shape of a quarter for instance. It will lock into a hold pattern say 12 inches above the cone and just float. A balsa wood disk as well , and it could spin easily .
Regarding magnetics , it applies to a different set of testing . you could use metal shavings to be excited to a electrical 'event' to show the influence in a controlled experiment. Much different in a static test , however electrical circuits have resonance as well . Hence my reason for these experiments. An output transformer in a plexi will have a certain magnetic 'influence' blossoming from the core and its constantly changing with frequency. It effects the electronics below it and around it including the tubes. In most cases on or half of the tube compliment so its very dynamic , living and breathing , hence my curiosity and initial ridicule in my thinking when presented to builders. My data supports my work and I smile inside as I got laughed at. I shared as much as i was willing here and here alone. Metro is my home. Those other clowns that laughed just do not deserve the response when I spoke of Tesla , resonance and magnetic coupling.
Any way , for now I wanted to say thanks for the invite Jimi for the teardown on the iconic work , however , I have been so busy I rarely get to even visit here much. But I will E mail ya back soon , Ol' Plex

502_6speed

Post by 502_6speed » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 am

Question....

If the "A" tuning is 440, what is the "A flat" tuning hertz following the A 440 hertz tuning, 432?
440/55 = 8

Or, where does the A flat from A 440 tuning fall into line below. I am trying to reference everything in "A" without making anything flat vs sharp.
A 440
A 430.65
A 422.82

502_6speed

Post by 502_6speed » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

67 Melody Maker wrote:
502_6speed wrote:Question....

If the "A" tuning is 440, what is the "A flat" tuning hertz following the A 440 hertz tuning, 432?
440/55 = 8
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it would be 413Hz.
Thank you Melody Maker for responding.

Here is what I did last night with my guitar and calibrating tuner.......

I tuned my guitar to "A flat" with the tuner calibration set to "A" is 440Hz. Then I calibrated the tuner until my "A flat" tune was reading the "A" 440Hz calibration. Sure enough, the tuner was calibrated to 413Hz.

I have always thought of the guitar fretboard and music is very mathematical, is there a formula that you used to know that "A flat" is 413Hz?

Analyzing these Hz tunings has really surprised me that the "A flat" tuning is lower than the "Ultimate Harmonics" frequency of 422.82Hz.

I also had my guitar plugged into a hot amp setting, when I zeroed in at the 422/423Hz tuning, my guitar started to vibrate and feedback, at first I thought it was my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Funny thing, when you talk to people about this "Ultimate Harmonics" 7.83Hz tuning, they look at you like you are crazy!