Tonefest DVD's are available!!

Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

Flames1950

Post by Flames1950 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:44 pm

Mine do glitch occasionally, but not crash. I haven't tried my other DVD player yet though, only Media Player......

yngwie308

Post by yngwie308 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:53 pm

I was refunded my $40 dollars,and told that they were aware of the glitches,I was sent two of the same dvd,an the amp comparision dvd was missing altogether,and he told me that would be sent to me,nothing has showed up.I also had to use a different player to index and fast forward through the discs,Roxio was what I used.
The whole thing was verry unprofessional and the guy gave a bunch of excuses why it was an not the best type of event to film.The editing and just plain looking at what was sent out,was the problem.I got two discs of the jam.which was enough to watch once!
I know George had nothing to do with the production of this,but was glad to see his presentation,although I could have done without listening about the indicator for a Vox AC50 over and over.
Also made me feel good about losing weight and getting back in shape.
A lot of these guys look like patients of mine or future patients(heart hospital).
I would rather hang out with George and hear him demo his amps,frankly.
Just my humble interpretation.
yngwie308
http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Electric ... evens.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.treblebooster.net/bolin.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:42 pm

Mine freeze every now and then, which can be quite irritating. He sent me the right discs but I think he probably burned them to quickly which can cause errors on the discs and cause problems like people have been describing. I copied the files on the disk to my hard drive and didnt have any problems playing it after that, but you have to try it a few times because of the errors on the disc windows wont let it finish copying sometime, but if you can get it on your harddrive you shouldnt have any problems after that.
If I was a good student I wouldnt be attending music school.

worldoftone
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by worldoftone » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:09 am

I'd say learn from mistakes and try harder next year to make it better.

- WOT

andydo

Post by andydo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:42 pm

I have been waiting for my dvd's since November 3... Apparently they got "lost in the mail" so another set was shipped. Hopefully I will get them before the 2007 tonefest. If these "glitches" are on my DVD's, I will certainly be getting my money back as well.

Lou

Post by Lou » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:18 pm

I have been waiting for my second batch of CD's for 2 weeks now.....

Rich have you sent them?

Thanks

Lou
Lou
Toronto Canada
Metro 1959 X 2; Metro 1987 x 2 ; Metro JTM45; Metro '68 12xxx x 2;Metro 412 Slant 12M Heritage
1980 Gibson Heritage Elite WCR Pickups; 1980 JVSquire Strat; G&L Legacy ; Metro 412 Slant G12M Heritage
www.houseofnot.com

andydo

Post by andydo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:11 pm

I received my set... It was not worth the wait or the $$ IMHO. I do not mean any disrespect however folks should be aware before buying this set.

1. 1 out of the 4 DVD's work within my brand new DVD Player.

2. All of the DVD's work within my old DVD player after hitting the "Open/Close" Button about 12 times until the things finally load.

3. The Jams are pointless.

4. The Clinic is very informative.

andydo

Post by andydo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:13 pm

I received my set... It was not worth the wait or the $$ IMHO. I do not mean any disrespect however folks should be aware before buying this set.

1. 1 out of the 4 DVD's work within my brand new DVD Player.

2. All of the DVD's work within my old DVD player after hitting the "Open/Close" Button about 12 times until the things finally load.

3. The Jams are pointless.

4. The Clinic is very informative.

bravedude

Post by bravedude » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm

looks fun, wish we had one in california.