This is gonna sound like a real dumb question but...

Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

al112987

This is gonna sound like a real dumb question but...

Post by al112987 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Bear with me guys, I've never ordered anything online, but last night placed a check/money order for the JTM 45 kit with the sozo upgrade.

Am I supposed to wait for an invoice to come in the mail before sending in payment? Or can the check go out.. whenever?

papawoofer
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: This is gonna sound like a real dumb question but...

Post by papawoofer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:41 pm

al112987 wrote:Bear with me guys, I've never ordered anything online, but last night placed a check/money order for the JTM 45 kit with the sozo upgrade.

Am I supposed to wait for an invoice to come in the mail before sending in payment? Or can the check go out.. whenever?
If it didnt take you an online check page, I would call first thing Mon morn. Everytime Ive done an online check, it was on a page that asked for check, account, routing # etc
GARY

papawoofer
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: This is gonna sound like a real dumb question but...

Post by papawoofer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:42 pm

al112987 wrote:Bear with me guys, I've never ordered anything online, but last night placed a check/money order for the JTM 45 kit with the sozo upgrade.

If it didnt take you an online check page, I would call first thing Mon morn. Everytime Ive done an online check, it was on a page that asked for check, account, routing # etc
GARY