Metro + Monster Magnet

Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

philth

Metro + Monster Magnet

Post by philth » Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 am

I first want to thank George and crew for a great time.We had a blast.
Ive been in rehearsal for the last 3 night with the Metro 1968 Superlead replica and Tall bottom cab from the Jimi stack.
All I can say is WOW !!
Im going to be using the amp at The Blender Theater and at Starland Ballroom this weekend .
The amp sounds awesome. Its everything I expected and more.
I cant believe how touch responsive and dynamic it is .
If I want clean all I have to do is back up my volume on the guitar and play lighter.
If I want it to be aggressive all I have to do is play that way.. What a concept ??
Another thing... Who else would swap speakers around at 3am ???
I love the G12H’s !! Ive been using black back 70s versions for years so I was so happy when Dave put them in the Cab and said bring it home.
Well its here and not going anywhere !
I cant wait to use it live !!
When I first plugged it in the other night it was like Ive been waiting for this tone forever .
At the first rehearsal the guys commented that they could here my effects way better then before .
I really dont use much but at some points of our set I use some delay but my main thing is Overdrive , Fuzz and Wah and with the Metro it all comes threw .
The amp makes me want to play for hours !
I also want to comment on the 2203 George had at the show . Ive had a 1978 since 1980 and the one George built nailed it !!!! Another killer from Metro !
Well guys thanks for everything I cant wait for tomorrow night to be on stage with the Metro !

wdelaney72

Re: Metro + Monster Magnet

Post by wdelaney72 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!
Walter

"There's no great thing in being a soloist. I think the hardest thing is to play together with a lot of people, and do it right." - Angus Young, 1984