Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

vanhalen5150
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Getting "maximum attachment quota" warning ?

Post by vanhalen5150 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Look at top of page to " my profile". Click and then look to the left box for "Manage Attachments". Click and you'll see all your dowload attachments. You need to delete some. Only allowed so much per member. Lots of good shit has been removed. :cry:
12000 Metro Kit

admin
Administrator

Post by admin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

There's a few gb on the server allotted for forum uploads but it's filled up pretty quick. We can look into opening more space but no promises.

Strat78
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by Strat78 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

vanhalen5150 wrote:Look at top of page to " my profile". Click and then look to the left box for "Manage Attachments". Click and you'll see all your dowload attachments. You need to delete some. Only allowed so much per member. Lots of good shit has been removed. :cry:
Last time I tried, I ended up deleting every jpg I ever posted here and still it would not let me attach.

vanhalen5150

Post by vanhalen5150 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Strat78 wrote:
vanhalen5150 wrote:Look at top of page to " my profile". Click and then look to the left box for "Manage Attachments". Click and you'll see all your dowload attachments. You need to delete some. Only allowed so much per member. Lots of good shit has been removed. :cry:
Last time I tried, I ended up deleting every jpg I ever posted here and still it would not let me attach.
Hmmmm....try logging out and then back in again.
12000 Metro Kit

demonufo
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by demonufo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 am

Strat78 wrote:
This is why most of us have photobucket accounts (or similar) and use the links from there instead. The pics still come up on the forum, but don't take up the metro server space.
So I like purple, okay!!!!!!

83.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

admin
Administrator

Post by admin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:44 am

I actually did open up another gb for uploads, but it won't last that long. So if you can use a photo hosting service like photobucket or imageshack.us that would be better. They allow for picture resizing and other functions that the forum software doesn't provide.