The post I hoped I'd never have to write....

Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

tuubes

Re: The post I hoped I'd never have to write....

Post by tuubes » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

God bless you George, you`ll make it thru all this man, i run a small business ( Omegaamps.com) and boy things have REALLY changed over last 3 years, as i`ve seen it, give people MORE than they could ask or hope for, a GOOD deal, and in the end, in all works out for the good!

My best to you and your family, james price.

20watt
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by 20watt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm new to the forum and just purchased the amp of my dreams. No matter what comes at you sir, keep the dream, it only took me 53 years! With all due respect and admiration, thank you for what you've brought to musicians and what your amps and your dream has and will bring to audiences for years to come. All the best.

MechEngr

Post by MechEngr » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:29 pm

George, I know I'm about a year behind the curve, but I've not been on the forums for some time, and Roger just told me about your situation. Of course I'm saddened by what's happened, and I want to wish you the very, very best in times to come. Thanks for all your blood, sweat, and tears.

Regards,
Harold Cook

atbear

Post by atbear » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

George,

I'm about a year late to this post as well, but I just read your message. Sorry to hear about everything, and hope things have been turning around. I love my 100W MV 2203 Marshall/Metroamp. Your products and service speak for themselves, and I'm glad to see some products back up for sale on the site! Take care!

Drew
Baton Rouge, LA
Marshall 2203x w/ Metro PTP board and Dagnall Clone OT
Mojotone 1968 4x12 w/ G12-65s

tubetramp

Post by tubetramp » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm

george they dont make guys like you too often i feel your pain .. i have been thru the eye of the needle my biz has never been worse and i dont forsee any bright light in the future as finding this stuff is impossible to un profitable thanks for everything you have done to help me keep in biz . i wish i wasnt saying this now and i also wish i could have been more of a asset then a liability ,your kids are the most important thing that you will ever endeavor the rest is just day to day fluff to be forgotten .thanks for being there for me and helping me .my services are always at your disposal ,god bless you and your kids. ! the tramp

OnTheFritz

Post by OnTheFritz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 am

tubetramp wrote:i have been thru the eye of the needle my biz has never been worse and i dont forsee any bright light in the future as finding this stuff is impossible to un profitable
Terry, are you still selling tubes? Your comment seems a bit cryptic, hope you still have some quality goods! Needing said goods in the near future. :toast:
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down' " - Bob Newhart

Cheech
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Cheech » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 am

I bought a GZ34 from him the other day. However I dont doubt that supplies of tubes are drying up.