i'm sure this one will sell rather well =D

There's more to life than just amps?

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

frenchie

i'm sure this one will sell rather well =D

Post by frenchie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-Fender-Stratoc ... 4988wt_907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

man i laughed soo hard seeing this :lol: :lol: ............ :D new way to tease guitars , but no mention of the girl sold with the guitar tough :? i'm gonna go grab my old pierced socks from the junk box and try to sell them on the bay like this guy did :lol: i wanna be a winna' too :D a shorter skirt may work :scratch:

fillmore nyc
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: i'm sure this one will sell rather well =D

Post by fillmore nyc » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm

I dunno, Frenchie... I kinda like the whole package. All the curves seem to be in the right place, Im sure the fit would be PERFECT up against a guy with no uncomfortable areas at all... her contours look just right to me, bro.

And Im SURE that thang cries like a... like a... well, like a virgin at a Spring Break orgy if ya give 'er just the right licks and finger pressure.

Just grab 'er by the neck, make sure yer plug is ALL the way in her jack (cause otherwise response will be intermittent), twist those knobs, make sure yer licks are tight and well timed, and Im SURE she'll scream and moan in that way that ALL real players love.

I like it.
:D

:twisted:

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

fillmore nyc wrote: like a... well, like a virgin at a Spring Break orgy if ya give 'er just the right licks and finger pressure.
ahhhh spring break ... you guys are lucky over here ..... read a few us articles about how euro girls were hot and all , but fact is that i think the whole restricted area /moralistic way of viewing sex and alcohol in the us generate higher levels of women liberation when parent's are not there to watch :D , heh where's the fun to jump over the barrier when it's permitted after all right :mrgreen: not that it's boreland in france but the passion and fury showing of in springbreak must be really somethin ' ....

ps ; i agree fill this one has the right sparkle in the eyes ....and then some :mrgreen: ...woooosh.... quite the lady ^^ in fact i'm still trying to figure out if the guy's selling a gibson or a fender ....i have no clue for the moment :lol:

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 am

frenchie wrote: in fact i'm still trying to figure out if the guy's selling a gibson or a fender ....i have no clue for the moment :lol:
You saw a guitar for sale?? Where??
:what:

:lol: :lol:

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 am

here bro ^^

http://cgi.ebay.com/1972-Gibson-Les-Pau ... 7539wt_907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

still i see a beauty , but she doesn't seem to be vintage at all :what: i don't think she'd like to know she's mislabeled like that :mrgreen: :whistle:

...... man ....... she's a sight to behold ^^ :shock:

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Too many guitar pics....
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 pm

NY Chief wrote:Too many guitar pics....
Yeah, seriously.

That chick just does NOT know how to come out bad in a pic, though. Shes one babe thats REAL easy on the eyes.

somethin'else

Post by somethin'else » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:45 pm

dave

Froumy

Post by Froumy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Please view pictures as they give an accurate visual description of what will arrive to winning bid... A solid 9.

Now that's advertising genius! I could always use another strat 8)!!! Hell, I'll take that and whatever else he has on the table.... Kinda like FNYC's take...

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:48 am

i kind of like the new dress :D

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 pm

frenchie wrote:i kind of like the new dress :D
Me too!!

(He IS cutting down on the chick-pics and putting too many guitar pics in though. I KNOW he's trying to sell the guitar, but still... a few more for the boys aint gonna hurt nothin'!!)

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 pm

fillmore nyc wrote:
frenchie wrote:i kind of like the new dress :D
Me too!!

(He IS cutting down on the chick-pics and putting too many guitar pics in though. I KNOW he's trying to sell the guitar, but still... a few more for the boys aint gonna hurt nothin'!!)
heh ya know , if a man get cautious about posting too many pics of his pricey gear on forums or the bay it's not a bad thing since fake bidding can allow any type of person to know his adress and rob him afterwards .... personnaly i'd be cautious to post pics of my chick ( especially if she's this type of monster beauty ^^) the same way for kinda the same reasons too , i hope for him he's some kind of casting director and the chick is only one of his employees , he's taking a bit of a gamble here to me , i've already had to "cut the crap" around less hot of my ex girlfriends if ya know what i mean ... super weird / uncomfortable things happens every day to human beeings that are too much beautyfull , it's a fact ...

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm

frenchie wrote: i kind of like the new dress :D

It woud look a lot better on the floor of bedroom... :drool:
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 am