New Builder to forum

Get support and show off your MetroAmp 50 Watt kit builds.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

Wesmont
Just the numbers in order: 7

New Builder to forum

Post by Wesmont » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Want to introduce myself. My name is Mark, I have built a couple of Fender amps, an 18 watt, a 36 watt, and I just completed my first 50 watter, a 2204. I had some problems with it for a little while, but reading some of the old threads here straightened me out. Thanks a bunch to all who conribute here. I think I'll be hanging around abit, as I believe I have caught the Marshall bug. Played Fenders my whole life, and I had no idea what I was missing !!

fillmore nyc
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: New Builder to forum

Post by fillmore nyc » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Wesmont wrote:Want to introduce myself. My name is Mark, I have built a couple of Fender amps, an 18 watt, a 36 watt, and I just completed my first 50 watter, a 2204. I had some problems with it for a little while, but reading some of the old threads here straightened me out. Thanks a bunch to all who conribute here. I think I'll be hanging around abit, as I believe I have caught the Marshall bug. Played Fenders my whole life, and I had no idea what I was missing !!
Welcome to the forum, Mark. Hang around for a while... I think you'll like it here!!
:toast: