Problem with JVM schematic pdfs

Everything from original vintage Marshalls to reissues.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

bordonbert
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Problem with JVM schematic pdfs

Post by bordonbert » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:47 am

Is it just me or is there a problem with the JVM schematic PDF files uploaded by Novosibr? Every time I try to download and open one of them with Adobe Reader it gives me a message, "There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid." Other files from other areas of the site download and open just fine, only the JVMs which I need seem to have the problem.

Is it a known issue or is it just my system in some way?

bordonbert

Re: Problem with JVM schematic pdfs

Post by bordonbert » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

Just surprised myself and found this after reposting a new thread on the same subject so I have removed that duplicate, (I hope).

Could someone please go here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21932
(it's on this site), and try to download any one of the PDF files and open it. When I do it it reports a problem and tells me "The root object is missing or invalid." It's the same for all of them on the JVM schematics page but others such as the 1959 schematic PDF download and open up fine. I really would like to know if the JVM files are valid and I just have a problem at my end.

Alternatively does anyone know of an alternative source of JVM205H schematic files? The preamp Gain/Tone stack area is what I particularly need but the correct JVM205H set would be better if it exists, (and yes, I know it is based on the Clean and OD1 channels of the JVM4** series. :wink: )

Thanks to whoever will do this. :thumbsup:

superlead72

Post by superlead72 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 am

ol foot
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by ol foot » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 am

Yeah, doesn't work for me either

RockinRocket

Post by RockinRocket » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:22 pm

I have all those files on hand. Let me know what ones you want by Pm, with your email and ill forward them to you :D

SAE57

Post by SAE57 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Can somebody please help me out, I am new here and seem to be having an issue... probably something I'm doing wrong.
I'm trying to download schematics for both the JVM205H and the JVM410H. I keep getting an error message on the PDF files I'm trying to download.
If anybody has the schematics they could share with me I would be forever in your debt...😊