Just Recorded with Metro

Share your YouTube videos or upload your mp3's.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

sixpakldp
Just the numbers in order: 7

Just Recorded with Metro

Post by sixpakldp » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am

Finally had a chance to take my 100 Watt Plexi kit into the studio. Here's the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1046147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the set-up:

100 Watt Metro Kit with Zero Loss Effects Loop, Lar Mar MV, Dual Voltage Switching w/JCM 900 Cab Loaded with GT-75's (yeah wish they were greenbacks). Glass: Tung Sol EL34 B's, Electro Harmonix 12AX7's in all three positions

Track 1-The Pill-Low Voltage Setting, Epi Slash Signature Les Paul, No Boost, No effects
Track 2-Keep the Faith-High Voltage Setting, Epi Slash Signature Les Paul, Boss Flanger in the Verses, Otherwise no effects
Track 3-High Voltage Settig, 1984 American Standard Strat with Cobalt Samarium Noiseless Pups, Epi Slash Signature Overlaye in Chorus, Bridge and Used during Solo. Amp set with light crunch and the rest of the distortion handled by a TS808. Boss DD6 Delay during the bridge.
Track 4-Waves-Epi Slash Signature Les Paul for Verse, Solo and Outro. 90' Tele Custom with SD Lil '59 in bridge position during heavy rythm part. Boss DD6 delay in solo.

For all tracks I had MV on 7, Vol I on 8, no attenuation.