IF YOU WANT TO HEAR TONE AND CHOPS ENTER

His guitar slung across his back, his dusty boots is his cadillac.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

redozzman

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR TONE AND CHOPS ENTER

Post by redozzman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:41 am

This recording to me is one of the most incredible sounding recordings and the tone that Jimi gets here is hard to put into words, couple the tone with some of his best blues improvisations that I have ever listened to! and well it will blow your mind. :wink:

The clean tones are to die for on this recording. anyone think that rolling off the fuzzface will give you this type of tone?

Now for the downer! In order for me to upload this jewel I had to chop of the last 20 seconds of the song to share. I did not want to upload in MP3 format and compromise the sound quality, this is a WAV file, please post your thoughts. its a pretty big file 98megs but worth the time spent.

Download:
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... RTJ4dnc9PQ

SB Monster

Post by SB Monster » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm

totally feckin happenin redozz, best red house i've heard. top jams. i reckon it's a fuzz cleaning up, probably si. but really what does it matter man, it's all in jimis hands. he could turn that stuff on no matter what he played through. thanks for putting that one up !

MacGaden
Wiki Editor
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by MacGaden » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:46 pm

I
MacG.

"Play it right, Dad ! No More Dwiddely Dwiddely !
My son Adam at 3 years old. Best advice I ever got..

redozzman

Post by redozzman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:56 pm

[quote="MacGaden"]I

Mars Hall
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Mars Hall » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Great performance by Jimi as always! It has inspired me to put "Red House" back in my playing roster.
"You just slide a bottle up and down til what you want out of it comes out. You just slide away at it til you've got it down." Duane Allman