Is This Real Hendrix Strat

His guitar slung across his back, his dusty boots is his cadillac.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Tone seaker
Just the numbers in order: 7

Is This Real Hendrix Strat

Post by Tone seaker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:15 pm

is this real Hendrix Strat. why is the finish so beat for something given to Leon when it was 4 years old? It has a added string tree and transition logo which did not come oy till 65,. I have seen quite a few fakes on Reveb almost a music groung level :( Dont see any documentation either

https://reverb.com/item/4711266-jimi-he ... ratocaster

Tone seaker
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Is This Real Hendrix Strat

Post by Tone seaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:45 pm

I guess Im not in the click since no one ever replies to my post :(

garbeaj
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by garbeaj » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Seems legit to me...

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:49 am

Tone seaker wrote:I guess Im not in the click since no one ever replies to my post :(
Nah don't worry man , it's just that the forum is dead since two years ... The combined weight of egotistic dorks and the extreme political correctness police killed it ....Even the stasi people ( "in the the clique" as you say) take months to get their replies ( gotta look the off topic sections , looking at the posts dates is hilarious in itself :lol: ) ... People aren't stupid they felt a long time ago the ambiance sucked ass and left ... When you get to have to think twice before posting even a simple "hey guys , sun is bright today dontcha think ? " , because you KNOW your post will be either moderated ( meaning erased ) , purposely misinterpreted , outright ignored , or pissed on by overt cunts , you know it's done for irreversibly ...
Replying to a legitimate question in here has become a gamble ... it's over ...
I know i'm gonna be " moderated " here , but i don't give a flying fuck no more .

Tek465b
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by Tek465b » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 am

Are there any other active hendrix forum with technical discussion? this one is really dead latelly and i miss helping the DIY community haha.
Maby its time to start a new site with hendrix talk only and active moderators.

Honestly, just post a question about a circuit/schematic and i will reply. Guitar stuff is not my cup of tea so thats why i was not gonna reply.
All i want is that, make pcb/schematic/mods/code and help troubleshoot repairs.