WEST COAST FILM PROJECT

His guitar slung across his back, his dusty boots is his cadillac.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Xplorer
Just the numbers in order: 7

WEST COAST FILM PROJECT

Post by Xplorer » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:42 pm

Hello everyone !!! It's been a while .........

As it all RE started here on the forum some years back, and with the permission of George, i'd like to present you an independant film project, documentary/road movie, arround Dave Weyer, Hendrix ( if we're allowed to ), the birth of rock'n Roll and loudness .. the physical dimension of the sound.

There's a lot more than electronic. The sound we were debating and experimenting here until Dave shimed in and explained us everything, doesn't come from nowhere, and it'd be really interesting to transmit this story, using this film medium.

Quite an adventure by itself. And i'd need your help please, as i'd need to shoot in May an important part of the film which started a bit in Slovenia already, last year.

We've discussed all this a lot together with Dave and friends, defined what was important historicaly, to be translated.
If we do it right, and if we manage to find safe ways to diffuse the film later on, you might like it all ....

It's not meant to be a hollywood perfection, rather something alive, together with talented musicians, experiments, places in the world. And talking about things which are still alive.

Your help would mean a lot, and i'd like to invite you to this Gofundme page, with a rough synopsis.
As a photographer, i'd like to make it beautiful while i'm at it, and it's in Cinemascope, but the story is what matters, yet i'd still need to get the camera setup i'm after and a few plane tickets.
Of course, everyone who's willing to participate will be mentioned in the film's closing credits.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/we-need-your ... road-movie

Thank you George and everyone !
:jimi: :toast: