WTB Two 67-69 Super PA plexi front panels and one 70's era metal back panel

Info for maintaining and tweaking your amp to perfection.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

mr.twistyneck
Just the numbers in order: 7

WTB Two 67-69 Super PA plexi front panels and one 70's era metal back panel

Post by mr.twistyneck » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Putting two old Super PA's and one old Super Lead (or Bass, hard to say) back in service. None have any parts, so this is more a labor of love than anything. Anybody know where I could source the following?

100 Watt Super PA #20975 - has the back panel, no front panel. Would prefer a plexi front panel, undrilled, but would be fine with a metal panel.

50 Watt Super PA #10210. - has the back panel, no front panel. Would prefer a plexi front panel, undrilled, but would be fine with a metal panel.

70's era Super - Unsure whether a Lead or Bass. Has the front panel, but no back panel. Would prefer a metal back panel, undrilled if possible, but okay with whatever.

Incidentally, i have two Mark IV JTM100 Super PA plexi front panels - but the holes don't line up with the chassis that I have. I think mine were manufactured somewhere between 1967 and 1969, whereas the panels I have I *think* were from the 65-66 era (judging by what I see on amparchives.com). So if you have a crappy front panel on your cream back Super PA, let me know, i might have one that's a little better LOL.