fake mustards

Info for maintaining and tweaking your amp to perfection.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

crumb

Re: fake mustards

Post by crumb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:21 am

bud, i'm not ignoring you henceforth, i gotsto walk the dog.later.

RockinRocket
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by RockinRocket » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:25 am

Look sweetheart I got to go to bed. You have a link?
Or is it April fools in November in Aussis ?

crumb

Post by crumb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Here's a link for you zero interest..

This value isn't used in marshall amps from memory..you could use two in parallel if you thought they are genuine..but they're not genuine.

It seems these not-so clever little counterfeiters branched out at some stage into hi-fi.
Look not only at the leads..which are ridiculously untarnished, look at the fucken bag itself..look at the lustre the shinyness of it. plastic after 50 years doesnt look like this...where was it stored..the Smithsonian?

Wheres the dull bits from where it was leaning or laying on something else, where is the dust in the seams? After 50 years this bag would be so dull you couldn't see what was inside it. After 50 years the plastic would be cracking..bits would be missing...even in the Smithsonian

Don't be stupid people.

And you, zero interest...yesterday you admitted that the caps that i sent images to you of are indeed fake. Are these not exactly the same?
Will you continue on your new gambit, or would it be admitting too much?
Your kind makes me sick, zero interest.
These fakes aren't good quality fakes at all... to do it properly is a lot more involved than slap them together and paint them.
These fake caps are all over ebay...people have to put food on the table...but to rip people off like this will bring you bad ju-ju..take note of that zero interest.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-genuine-Mu ... rk:15:pf:0

RockinRocket

Post by RockinRocket » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Why would anyone fake a value no one wants to buy? At 2$ a piece certainly it wouldn't be worth their time eh? Fake a cap no on wants for 2$ :lol:

So looks like you didnt buy the .022 caps from Ebay? No link huh twinkletoes?

crumb

Post by crumb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Why would anyone fake a value no one wants to buy?

- still at it..still trying to get people off the scent eh?...you sad boy..these products support an aftermarket that manufactures transformers, kits, circuit boards..speakers,components.If people want things..the cloners will provide. Are you now trying to convince guitar players that because this value isn't in a marshall amp that no-one would want them? The audiophile market is huge. right about now i would call you an idiot, but I won't.

At 2$ a piece certainly it wouldn't be worth their time eh? Fake a cap no on wants for 2$ :lol:

- do the math einstein, they cost 4 cents each to make in pakistan, these ones come from portugal,( a known maker of philips capacitors hahaa )..and theyre sold for 2 bucks.
Sell a bag of em to someone..well...someone like you zero interest..for what? oh i see this bag is for sale for 260 us dollars...you think people are dumb, zero interest..thats where you fall down...you're projecting your own intelligence threshold.
:

So looks like you didnt buy the .022 caps from Ebay? No link huh twinkletoes?

- allow me to inform the readers of this forum where youre going with this line of questioning....you want to contact the seller and tell him that he must send the money for me to ship the items back to him as you believe this is the only way i won't perform an autopsy on one of them..you've dissected one of these fakes yourself...and dissected some old mustard and noticed the presence of this paste i referred to in an earlier post, noticed that it does not appear in the construction of the fake.
you're in it deep arent you, son...I told ya :wink:
bad ju-ju.

Be patient, zero interest...watch this thread like the other hundreds.
I realised yesterday that george now has the ip address of the cloners themselves..as if they aren't watching.
hmm.

crumb

Post by crumb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Nicholas,

you've only got 400 fake caps.
you probably paid i dunno...1000- $2000? for them.
why you so fucking worried mate?
show some class...write the loss off.
What I'd be more worried about, zero interest if i was you..are the people that you've ripped off .
Right now you're not the slightest bit concerned about them..because you just spin more bullshit to them as they contact you about the fake caps you've sold them.You ENJOY spinning lies.
Your type only cares about future losses $$$.
Write the loss off, get over it..move on.

crumb

Post by crumb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 pm

the hari krishna believe that just by listening to, or speaking the words in their mantras, that you become imbibed by the power of the mantra..that you understand...everything by doing it.

Nicholas, I have another link for you, this is very beautiful.
there is more to life, Nicholas, than cheating people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxrIqqk ... gmfPlWyNr5

crumb

Post by crumb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 pm

update - great mustard scam

Gonna be a few days guys, be patient.

In the meantime, if someone else has a fake cap ( well, there are many thousands of them out there) and a real mustard - any value, pull the ends off them, where the leads fit onto the main body of the capacitor.
-fake cap- you'll either see inside the cap, another type of cap entirely..with filler around it...or..there wont be any of this weird zincy past that probably is an insulator of some kind..where the lead is attached to or very close to the wrap..the rolled up aluminium sheet.

the genuine mustard will easily come apart, just use your fingers and peel the end off, youll see this paste im talking about..its not really paste..its sort of hardened..you'll see what i mean.

tassos

crumb

Post by crumb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Nicholas,

While the good people wait..is there gonna be any more little back and forth with you, or are you done?

:popcorn:

RockinRocket

Post by RockinRocket » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Nobody cares or is replying to you.. Is that not indicative of something?

My vacation ended on Sunday. The comedy was hilarious so thanks for the entertainment.

Aussie called and tass escaped the loony bin again :help:

crumb

Post by crumb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:34 pm

there you are nicholas.
even tass from far away australia is getting worried emails about fake cap rumours.
look at the traffic for this post..nicholas.
wave to the crowd.

crumb

Post by crumb » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:10 am

well, these caps are obviously 50 years old?
the full bags bags are selling for 260us on ebay.
C'mon people...wakey wakey..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-NOS-Mulla ... ctupt=true

axeman
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by axeman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 am

Did you note the value of the capacitor? 0.01uf

crumb

Post by crumb » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 am

axeman hi bud,

yeah, audiophiles love these film/foil caps as much as you do..the audiophile market is big .01 .22 .47 .0056...all of em are sourced for that smooth vintage vibe.
dont think that the guitar guys are the only ones using these caps.
lets stay on .010 for a moment axeman.

Nicholas wrote

"Caps stored in SEALED bags of 100 have very little moisture to work with tarnishing.
That's how metal corrodes BTW and is why manufactures seal there products in bags "

take good look at this ' sealed Philips service bag '...the bag that is lmfao ' sealed'

Note the vent holes...left top corner...yeah well no dust or humidified airs gonna get in there is it mate?

Look at where the cap lead has poked the vent hole ' lid' out of the fake bag

after 50 years..the little tag is still on there..hahahaa

wakey wakey good people...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-genuine-Mu ... rk:15:pf:0
Last edited by crumb on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

axeman
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by axeman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:03 am

I'm going to share a photo with you on face book and you tell me which are fake?