good news regarding e34l teslas

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

tubetramp

good news regarding e34l teslas

Post by tubetramp » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 pm

i had 200 plus of these last year both in flag and d getter well im very happy to say the pilgrims that got these for me overlooked a case from last year they are 90s black base flag gettered tesla black eagles . they are by far and away superior in every aspect to the lowley and squeamish jjs that are available today.or anything else available in new or newer nos and are not much more then a nice sterile set of winged cs . interesting comment from michael fransischini the chief head zulu in charge over at 65amps . i asked him about 3 months ago ,which el34 new production was the ticket . he is an extremly adept builder and designer and weve seen 65amps doing a helluva lot better then most of the competition since he took over the big hands on position ,he told me the same thing i was thinking ,they dont make anything good anymore .i had good confidence in the old sino el34b but they have gone down sharply in quality control over the last 4 years . so i dont carry them. the older ones were good. these flag gettered 90s teslas are on par with the roznovs and many customers rate them up and beyond siemens and later production mullard xf4s . if i didnt have several 100 watt amps id be in question of that . but these are the ticket . they are heavier in wieght then any other el34 larger cathode better plate disapation and they dont drift all over hail and columbia when bias is set. out of the first two cases four came back those four were sold again with no issue. at 125$ a quartet there is not a better choice for quartets anywhere . shipping is free and gurantee is unconditonal. now what do you want ....JAM ON IT? okay what flavor. they are wating for your metro builds to put some porage in amps by gorgeus george ... glass by the burlap tramp . come get these sumbitches they will be gone quick tt

RussB

Re: good news regarding e34l teslas

Post by RussB » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 pm

You talked me into it!

email sent 8)

shakti
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by shakti » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:31 am

Email and PM sent! 8)
JTM45 RS OT, 1973 18W, JTM45/100, JTM50, JMP50 1986, JMP100 "West Coast", AC15, AC30, BF Super Reverb, Boogie Mk 1, Hiwatt CP103, DR103

demonufo
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by demonufo » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 pm

FWIW, I had three pairs out of his first batch and was a very happy customer! :D
I've got better tubes for sure, but these absolutely, completely, kick ass over absolutely any modern production tube that you can think of.
If I'd known you had more of these on the way Terry, I wouldn't have just invested elsewhere for my mate's 100watter (he's not having any of my stash! :lol: )
Glad you're back BTW.
So I like purple, okay!!!!!!

83.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

OnTheFritz

Post by OnTheFritz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 am

demonufo wrote:FWIW, I had three pairs out of his first batch and was a very happy customer! :D
I've got better tubes for sure, but these absolutely, completely, kick ass over absolutely any modern production tube that you can think of.
If I'd known you had more of these on the way Terry, I wouldn't have just invested elsewhere for my mate's 100watter (he's not having any of my stash! :lol: )
Glad you're back BTW.
I had one pair, and they sounded glorious....
Till I killed one when swapping components on the board and smacking V5 on my bench. :(
Note to self, remove tubes when wrangling the amp without an amp vise.
I only had like 30 hours on them. Still have one good one! :mrgreen:
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down' " - Bob Newhart

Metal Handles

Post by Metal Handles » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I think I just got the last quad 8)