Metropoulos products for sale at Tone Merchants

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Metropoulos products for sale at Tone Merchants

Post by VelvetGeorge » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

I have wound up with a pile of stuff at Tone Merchants in North Hollywood that I would like to find good homes for. Let me know if you have interest in any of these:

GPM 45 used extensively as a demo for amp shows. Literally hundreds of hours on it. Dave and I serviced it right before LA amp show and it sounds killer. $2,250.00 Has Anvil style roadcase for additional $150.

Pinstripe cabs- one slant, one straight. These are pre True Replica. Mojo installed the pinstripe cloth horizontally, so they are "sideways" pinstripe. The cloth can be rotated to the correct vertical orientation. Loaded with Heritage G12M's. Used as demo cabs for amps shows etc, very very broken in. $500 each.

True Replica Basketweave cabs. Also show demos. I need to confirm, but think they are all loaded with Heritage G12M's.

12,000 Series head. Another amp show demo piece. Countless hours of playing time on this amp. If you have played a 12 series at an amp show it was likely this amp. $2,500. Roadcase thrown in for $175.

Dave is taking pics of all this gear and I'll post them soon. There is another cab too that I need to get the info for.

George
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...

Skippy

Re: Metropoulos products for sale at Tone Merchants

Post by Skippy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi George,
I understand it's quite late in the day but is any of this stuff still available?
I'm interested in all the heads and maybe the cabs.

If not do you have any other older used amps that might be for sale?

Also a quick question regarding the output and power transformers....I'm in Australia and we run on 240v mains power.
If I got an amp from you in the US would i need to change both transformers and can I order those from the metro shop now?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pete

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner

Re: Metropoulos products for sale at Tone Merchants

Post by VelvetGeorge » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

I'll get with Dave today and update the inventory. I definitely have the 12 series and 45 abailable. Both are easily converted to 220-240V operation, no need to change transformers.

There are cabs too, the sideways pinstripe cabs are available for sure.

George
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...