Can we use PCB in JCM 800 KIT?

New here? Need help? Don't know where to post? Post here.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

Thomax
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Can we use PCB in JCM 800 KIT?

Post by Thomax » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:07 am

Yes, it is possible to use a printed circuit board (PCB) in a JCM 800 kit. In fact, many JCM 800 kits come with PCBs for ease of assembly and consistency of build. However, some guitarists and builders prefer to use hand-wired components for their sound and the ability to make modifications. Ultimately, whether to use a PCB or hand-wired components is a matter of personal preference.

kamini45
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Can we use PCB in JCM 800 KIT?

Post by kamini45 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:25 am

Thomax wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:07 am
Yes, it is possible to use a printed circuit board (PCB) in a JCM 800 kit. In fact, many JCM 800 kits come with PCBs for ease of assembly and consistency of build. However, some guitarists and builders prefer to use hand-wired components for their sound and the ability to make modifications. Ultimately, whether to use a PCB or hand-wired components is a matter of personal preference.
Greetings! I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the time
I spent reading your post. I found the informative content to be incredibly engaging and
I am grateful for the effort you put into writing it. Your willingness to share your
knowledge and insights is truly commendable and I am thankful for the valuable information
that you have provided. Thank you again for your outstanding contribution. :rocker: