George what is your new amp called that you featured on Face

Replica amps built by George Metropoulos himself. Visit PlexiReplicas.com.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

yngwie308

George what is your new amp called that you featured on Face

Post by yngwie308 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 am

George has shown great pix of his newly designed amp with many added features..is this the Metro Plexi George??
Killer job as always my Tone King ,meister friend!! :rock: :rock: :thumbsup:
Do tell, I understand it is destined for the upcoming LA Amp show in Van Noize CA!
Still the highest standard of amp building out there giving old Dave Reeves there a run for his money with his mil spec Hiwatts, but sexier!! :lol: .
The perfect mousetrap has been perfected many times over by George I think he's got it this time!
Do tell more about this awesome beast!!
Metro goes from strength to strength and shows no signs of weakness, long live the king, the king continues to reign forever.
Once you go Greek one can never return to the mundane..!!
I love my 2005 Marshall 1959HW Super Lead as it continues to amazeballs me every time
Sure Dave Freidman kills with his SS100 Steve Stevens tribute amp but the meister ,comes through every time, dying to hear it
You are sting the king of the boutiques and always be so.
When you complete an amp it is solid and needs not a single thing further, never has a truer word been spoken.
Love you man in a good way!! :lol:
I see you have one of the most dynamic 50 watt big box at your shop. Hard to put down isn't it just amazing.
I always know there is hope for our industry as along as the Metro soldering iron continues to weave it's majic.
So do tell on the new amp's specs, better yet let's here a demo my man.
My ideal amp would include a 12000 series and a 10000 series as well as a retro spec JTM 45/100.
That makes the world go round.
My old Black Flag 10000 series did it all and then some. And I just have to tell you how my superb Metropoulos True Replica cab is. Cream Back speakers are so incredibly dynamic that I don't miss my originals at all.
Great tone and response plus the original H sound for real.
I really am loving on my guitar world these days!! Other parts so so, but the amp effects guitar world has never been better imho.
Since my disability retirement I have adapted to living on a very strict budget and am just barely making it with some familial help every so often.
I am not fearing the future as God has been very kind to me with providing the Metro True Replica cab.
It REALLY makes a difference for all you hardcore Marshall owners out there. Nothing is even remotely close.
They say one can't go back again, rubbish you certainly can and to these old ears my 1982A slant cab sounds the equal if not better than my original '68 stack.
I have a new found love for my existing gear and I than God every day that my arthritis, while not perfect, has freed my hands immensely.
Thanks to George and all at Metro Amp for your most excellent work.
My world is a better place thanks to George and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :worthy: :worthy:
Regards
Dave (yngwie308)
You truly are a Renaissance master of tone George and the guitar amp world is so much the better for your being in it...
Seriously I have always said that you are a true Renaissance man and builder and a great player as well, that fact really matters let me tell you!
http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Electric ... evens.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.treblebooster.net/bolin.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;