Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Van Halen Tuning with Peterson Reference

Post by Leotis » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:46 pm

C'mon Che...inquiring minds wanna know... :lol:

jnew
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by jnew » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:03 pm

WOW. I pop in for an over due revisit and this is the activity being offered? Regardless of who''s played in bands or not, or how good anyone is at playing, this shouldn't be a place for alfa dominance over stupid shit. It should have waaayyy better to offer than this. It has become common and garbeaj, you seem to be the needle to this common thread. Why don't you mellow out some man. Think what this place would be like if Phil had your disposition. He would be bashing the shit out of everyone because he OWNS this VH boondoggle as far as I''m concerned. But he doesn''t do that. So until you at least have his game level down, you should chill out and let folks enjoy and share without asserting criticism.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1214336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 am

Sorry...I just play guitar. Phil builds amps and I'll never have any interest in that. As far as playing, I have never placed myself above anyone else, except with regard to Ed's tunings-that is mostly because almost no one else really cares about that topic and no one else has done any research into that topic. I welcome anyone out there to get in the game and contribute to that conversation, because my goal is to learn.

Really, I have no ego when it comes to my playing and I'm amazed that other people are so sensitive about their own playing. I just don't understand why people get so upset.

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm sure it was very hard for you to step up and take responsibility for your actions like that, Allan. I'm very proud of you! :clap:

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 pm

echoplexi1974 wrote:Who are those guys at Guitaramped? Are they disgruntled ex Metro forum members who were banned? Is LLL the "Lefty Lounge Lizard"?
Who cares? They're a buncha losers who sit over in some shithole and occupy themselves with talking about what losers everyone else is. How much of a loser are you when you create a forum dedicated entirely to talking shit about what's going on somewhere else? :lol: LLL/Jose Flanders/Lopes has so little going on in his own life that he's constantly starting threads over there about this place. He acts like he's Metroamp's fat, jilted ex-girlfriend. Jeezus man, get a hobby or somethin'... :palm:

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Leotis wrote:I'm sure it was very hard for you to step up and take responsibility for your actions like that, Allan. I'm very proud of you! :clap:
There weren't any actions on my part to "take responsibility" for. I don't know why you are so sensitive.

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:17 pm

garbeaj wrote:
Leotis wrote:I'm sure it was very hard for you to step up and take responsibility for your actions like that, Allan. I'm very proud of you! :clap:
There weren't any actions on my part to "take responsibility" for. I don't know why you are so sensitive.
I'm not at all "sensitive," but nice attempt to deflect. Seriously, what exactly do you think I'm sensitive about? I don't know why you're so unable to see how you're the common denominator in all these threads where people have grown weary of your know-at-all bullshit. Does ANYONE else stir up these constant complaints?

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:42 pm

The only "constant complaints" are in your mind. It is rare that insecure trolls like you waste everyone's time in any conversation I'm involved in. But go ahead and display your insecurity about your playing. It's hilarious:) You started your whole tirade because you couldn't take criticism.

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:45 pm

garbeaj wrote:The only "constant complaints" are in your mind. It is rare that insecure trolls like you waste everyone's time in any conversation I'm involved in. But go ahead and display your insecurity about your playing. It's hilarious:) You started your whole tirade because you couldn't take criticism.
Sure, of COURSE they are! Hahaha! I'm not the least bit insecure about my playing...especially not where you're concerned. The only insecure person here is YOU. That's why you take an almost combative stance with anyone who disagrees with you. That's why you'll argue and argue your opinion until everyone else gets sick of talking about it and gives up. Is your little psyche so fucking fragile that you've built your whole sense of self-worth around the need to be THE foremost authority on VH? My god...you really are THAT deluded aren't you? THIS ring a bell?

"Somebody had to say. It's guys like garbeaj that make the VH sections of this forum suck ass. He's been called out many times about his 'professor van halen" attitude and he will never get it. Reminds me of grade/middle school stuff."

Let me make ONE more (likely pointless) attempt to spell it out for you as simply as I possibly can. My complaint here has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with my inability to take criticism. Criticism from you could not mean less to me. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that somehow my world is shattered because you find fault with something I played. :lol: No..it has everything to do with being sick of your constant attitude that you somehow know more about Van Halen than the rest of the world and your constant attempt to demean, belittle and discredit anyone who doesn't agree with you. You think Phil needs you on his shoulder like a parrot chiming in your "Phil's right!" as if your seal of approval makes it Gospel? Phil KNOWS his shit and knows he's right. He doesn't need your affirmation to somehow make it valid. I've been a member of dozens of forums, for fifteen years or more in some cases, and the ONLY instance I've EVER had like this involves YOU. What does that tell you? Anything?

garbeaj

Post by garbeaj » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 am

You couldn't take it when I pointed out that Phil was right and you were laughably wrong about your "Jamie's Crying" fingerings and you went off on this ridiculous rant because you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 am

Hahaha....yeah, right. Whatever little man. Whatever makes you feel better. :lol:

Yes, I was just CRUSHED. :roll: I just couldn't take it. Why I was practically on the verge of suicide! :lol:

Jeezus man...you're pathetic. If that's really and truly what you've gathered from all this...I'm speechless. I really am. I had NO idea someone could really be THAT clueless. It's astonishing...

Leotis

Post by Leotis » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:51 am

You and your only two friends in the world huddle up over there and salivate like dogs every time this place goes down for a day or two, hoping this time it might be gone for good...while you talk about what "fags" and "choad smokers" the guys here are. You think just because you use a different name here people don't know you're "Che Guitarra"? You're a fine one to be calling someone an idiot, you homophobic, redneck piece of shit.

jape88

Post by jape88 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 pm

A lot of people are going to be pissed off if George shuts this place down, he's already said he won't put up with this endless bickering. Can't you guys take this stuff to pm's.

Let's hope this thread can be tidy up and put back to a forum of helpful info. :peace:

Star*Guitar

Post by Star*Guitar » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 pm

+1
Star*Guitar