Post by dirtycooter » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:55 am

https://youtu.be/xQnKVJESIVU

Talks about the chamber method about last 3rd of vid

I want one!

Berlin
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Bricasti sunset chamber

Post by Berlin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 pm

I checked out the briscati site... Looked at the manual and the list of verbs- sunset was not listed amongst the different ones in the chamber section... :scratch: it very well could be under some other different name they had... Who knows?
Definitely a GREAT verb processor- could see it being the new flagship in any top of the line studio.
But my my... For the average Joe- $3k + ... For verb... That's a tough justification- and again I said for the average Joe- :wink:
I know many folks have gone plate routes on here, give or take, but it was obviously chamber on the first LP-
I currently was doing a somewhat similar concept that feels was taking about- I use the Keely chamber in conjunction with TCelectronic arena verb. It does a pretty decent job- :what:
But it's videos like this, DC, That make me run for the rolaids due to having G.A.S !
:lol:
:toast:

Berlin

Post by Berlin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:15 pm

I realized I spelled "Bricasti" wrong the first time- which that was just for the record- :wink:
But what I forgot to add to the last post was, I wish someone could/would build a sunset chamber emulation pedal?!

I think people have said they have used impulse responses before? But it would be great if some pedal mastermind could market THAT verb!

Where's good guest when you need him...
:lol:

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner

Post by VelvetGeorge » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:35 pm

I actually have a Bricasti reverb. Got it in a barter deal for an amp. It's phenomenal!!!

Next time I set up to make clips I'll pull up some chamber presets.

george
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...