PTP Boards FS

Info about our boards and kits.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

Xplorer
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: PTP Boards FS

Post by Xplorer » Thu May 26, 2016 10:12 pm

don't be so sure, someone actualy bought these 220k . ask karlis, he saw that.

eBay isn't the absolute reference for these parts, metroamp is. thousands of deals were made here, and i watched it, you didn't.
if sometimes some parts were sold for cheap on eBay, well it's luck, and it wasn't for everyone. it doesn't mean that we'll follow eBay here ...

now your 2 x 0.68uf caps, you'll buy them 52 $ ( reasonable, a bit cheap, it doesn't mean that it's always this price between 2010 and 2016 ... you have troubles to understand once and for all ... ) , you'll pay the shipping ... if you're Lucky it's in your country, or if you don't, it'll be more, in another country , then maybe you'll sell them 65 $ both , then the one who bought it will sell them more since he also paid the shipping, and he want's to sell it for more than what he bought it, reasonably, rather than selling it for less.
etc ..

so ..... :
- get out of your worthpoint and Watch out there.
- quit being so annoying
- no, you didn't convince me to sell my stuffs for less to you, if it was the purpose.
- yes, there are some great deals sometimes, if you have the patience, but it's not guaranteed for everything, anytime you want. how many webpage you'll hunt to find a particular piece, so many hours and days .... it's Worth something.
- stop giving me lessons, NOW

let's just not continue this conversation, build your amp or whatever, i don't care.

RockinRocket
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by RockinRocket » Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Oh my you should read the Freestompbox thread that I didn't participate in lol.

I personally expect fair friendly deals on forums. Ebay its fair game.

You don't get it Worthpoint shows the Market value. The actual price the items sold for and item with photos. Some were cheap some were a bit more.. however still cheap then .68 were cheap as hell compared to now. Theres one right now for 180 a pair on ebay. Hes an opportunist

Prove someone bought 2 phires for 200$I don't believe you.

Xplorer

Post by Xplorer » Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 pm

enough ...

axeman

Post by axeman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:37 am

Hey everyone re-read this threat, its pretty silly

RockinRocket
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by RockinRocket » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:20 pm

axeman wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:37 am
Hey everyone re-read this threat, its pretty silly
Axeman you have any builds with vintage type boards (paxoline bakelite ect) that you can test for conductivity?

Negitive side of mustards, TS caps, Input jack ect.

chrisom

Post by chrisom » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:03 pm

WOW. :shock: Had not seen this build-log 'album' before today. EXCELLENT detail in the build AND the photographs. Probably as good or BETTER than an original Marshall build. 60 years from now, this amp will likely be auctioning on one of those TV 'Antique Road Shows' for a VERY HIGH price, advertised as an 'Original Xplorer Handbuilt Masterpeice'!! (Will probably still work GREAT by then, too). :lol: :rock: :thumbsup:

axeman

Post by axeman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Xplorer wrote:
Wed May 25, 2016 11:59 pm
BS. you just learn a bit of basic courtesy and society words from one human to another. that's what kids are taught normaly. i owe nothing to you and i don't reply to orders anyway.
You sound like a women