Schematic for Jubilee 2555 and Capacitor Voltages

Info about our boards and kits.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

native34
Just the numbers in order: 7

Schematic for Jubilee 2555 and Capacitor Voltages

Post by native34 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello my name is Rod and i am trying to build a Jubilee 2555 from Schematics that i found from a gentleman named SDM and in the layout and schematics it referes to caps and such reading (i.e. .022uF, and .68uF, etc..) but when i am looking to order them from store there are several that refer to these values but they have different voltages. My question is how do i know what are the voltages of these components from the layout or schematics so i order the right parts for this build, also how do i know whether these caps are electrolitic, mustard caps, etc.. from the drawing? I also don't know how to tell from the layout and schematics if the resistors are 1/2W, or some other wattage, and if they are metal film, carbon, Metal Oxide, etc.. Thanks in advanced for all your help it is greatly appreciated

Rod

toner

Re: Schematic for Jubilee 2555 and Capacitor Voltages

Post by toner » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:58 pm

It usually works best if you ask questions in one post rather than repeating them. I've answered here: http://forum.metroamp.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=34734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;