Learning videos

Share your home builds, knock offs and ground up customs.
fixer2
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Learning videos

Post by fixer2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 am

Hi I have built a jtm clone and read many books on amp build repairs and mods ,my question is has any one of you guy tryed the lee jackson master classes are they good can you down load them onto a cd or sonething not just into my computer I like to go back and review things many times before I build so I dont want to buy a e copy online watch it once and only remember very little. I think his one mod video is close to the idea of a one wire mod but you add another tube so you can switch it on and off so I would like to here some review of what you guys think of these classes and can I download myself a copy like to a sd card or something so I can watch it on my tablet while I am at my work bench building the next great amp ( ha yeah right ) just making my own tone I meant to say.

danman

Re: Learning videos

Post by danman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:07 pm

I can't speak for that particular series of videos but you should really check out "Uncle Dougs" videos on Youtube. He has numerous videos that explain the basics of electrical theory, amplifier troubleshooting and repair. Really good info there for someone trying to learn more.

fixer2

Re: Learning videos

Post by fixer2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:03 pm

OK I will thanks again