SUWEEETT!!! Another night of partyin' with Jedi Mind Trip!!

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

flemingmras
Just the numbers in order: 7

SUWEEETT!!! Another night of partyin' with Jedi Mind Trip!!

Post by flemingmras » Tue May 04, 2004 10:39 am

Yeah it looks like my band is NOT playing on the 28-29th of May and I guess the stars were in a perfect line because that's the SAME weekend that George is playing at Maxie's again! On top of that, there seems to be this voice in my head saying "You WILL go party with da masters of rock...you WILL go and party with da masters of rock". I try to resist, but it's power is too strong...mmmmmm alcohol ..........mmmmmmm hot chicks...........mmmmmmmmm Kick Ass Rock n Roll..................SUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!! 8)

No in all seriousness, whoever is around the Detroit area and hasn't seen Jedi Mind Trip, I ORDER YOU TO GO AND SEE THIS BAND!!!!!! These guys are truly the masters at pulling off GREAT classic hard rock n roll. You guys should've heard their version of AC/DC's TNT. With George's KT66 modded Marshall and Dan playing through George's "Tweaked" Heyboer/Sozo Marshall...OH MAN THE TONE WAS TOTALLY THERE!!! Not only that, the way they ended that song was just COMPLETELY FLAT OUT TOP NOTCH!!! I need to somehow get my own band to do catchy endings like that!

BTW George, totally kick ass on Funk #49! WAY COOL!!!

Jon
There's just that fine line between stupid and clever - Nigel Tufnel