Thanks everyone

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Gnasher
Just the numbers in order: 7

Thanks everyone

Post by Gnasher » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 am

Just that, thanks to all the forum contributors here.

When I started my amp project and first posted here, I thought I would end up asking at least a few newbie questions. Well, I'm pretty bull headed, and prefer to solve problems with research first, and ask questions last. I'm happy to say that my 100W MV clone is up and running fine. I've done quite a lot of reading here, and some of you regular contributors are very knowledgeable, and some of you just ask darn good questions. So you all helped, and wanted to let you know it.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, you deserve it, nice little community going here. :toast:

Well, now I look forward to some mods, perhaps I'll have some stupid questions for you soon. :o

Take care,
Rich
I may be wrong, but I'm never in doubt.

TWANGGG
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Thanks everyone

Post by TWANGGG » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 am

Congratulations on finishing your amp! It's a great experience isn't it? Love to see it, do you have some pics you can post here?

I finished my first amp build recently too, and couldn't have done it without this forum. Like you, by browsing around here, and extensive use of the search function, all my "newbie" questions were answered without having to ask for help. The contributors to this forum have created an amazing resource.

Some of my favorite threads have been the "follow my build" ones here with all the photos showing the whole process. I should have done that I guess, but didn't run in to any snafu's that needed trouble shooting thanks to all the info found here.