John Rambo new Rambo movie teaser trailer

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Necrovore
Just the numbers in order: 7

John Rambo new Rambo movie teaser trailer

Post by Necrovore » Wed May 23, 2007 1:17 am

Check this one out soon. Supposed to only be up for a couple of days or so. Its a teaser trailer for the Upcoming John Rambo movie scheduled for release May 2008

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

Wicksy

Post by Wicksy » Wed May 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Seriously? Whats Rambo doing this time? Railing against a hardline care home manager and his brutal nursing staff? :lol:
Simon

Necrovore

Post by Necrovore » Wed May 23, 2007 10:03 pm

Apparently what Stallone decided to concentrate the story on is the genocide that is happening in Burma.

Wicksy

Post by Wicksy » Thu May 24, 2007 5:00 am

Well, it should be alright as long as you take the film with a large pinch of salt. The first one was great where he takes on a load of hick coppers but the one where he takes on the Ruskies to help the Afghan's is a bit laughable...and somewhat ironic in this day and age. Stallone is a more believable action hero than the new lot like Vin Diesel :wink:
Simon

chad

Post by chad » Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm

Check out the John Rambo trailer at you tube if you dont mind a little grusome action :shock: :shock: . To tell ya the truth it looks like it may be kind of cool (maybe :lol: ) Chad

npminard

Post by npminard » Thu May 24, 2007 5:58 pm

Wicksy wrote:Well, it should be alright as long as you take the film with a large pinch of salt. The first one was great where he takes on a load of hick coppers but the one where he takes on the Ruskies to help the Afghan's is a bit laughable...and somewhat ironic in this day and age. Stallone is a more believable action hero than the new lot like Vin Diesel :wink:
The original movie is the best IMO. It was actually based on a book...just one book, not a trilogy. I don't give away the end of the book, it's different than the movie :wink:

ashley1

Re: John Rambo new Rambo movie teaser trailer

Post by ashley1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 am

Who among you here saw all movies of Rambo?
Well,this is a homemade Rambo knives, and the step by step about how it was made

rgorke
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by rgorke » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 pm

ashley1 wrote:Who among you here saw all movies of Rambo?
Do you realize this forum is about guitar amps? Your first post on this forum is about Rambo movies?
"If you make a mistake, do it twice and smile and let people think you meant it." Jan Van Halen.

frenchie

Re:

Post by frenchie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Necrovore wrote:Apparently what Stallone decided to concentrate the story on
i never though i'd one day see those two words in the same sentence :shock:

i'm not spoiling there , but i bet the "story " is along the lines of ; " bobby ex black ops soldier with big steroidated muscles , takes his retirement into some random hot and underdevelopped country , banging everyday his new gal with deer eyes he barely understands , till the day his country decides to wipe out the monkey-hanging-on-some-tree-branches-retarded-locals cuz they have the obvious lack of delicacy to sit on an oil field without exploiting it , then the MAN sees his bed mate beeing killed while visiting her cousin's in the familial tree by an honest dose of napalm , and decides to go all out rogue on his ex chain of command and kick their asses out of the country while saving the remaining locals who survived , all of that with 15 feet of thread , a box of paper clips , stealed rifles , C4 , and the iconic machine gun ....... :scratch: :clap: :palm:

i mean each time with stallone , i mean ... you see it coming one way or another :palm:

aslam

Post by aslam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

Good!!!!!!!!

Logan5000

Post by Logan5000 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 pm

does look like a cool movie . . . New name for topic . . . "Way off Topic" :jimi: