Orlando

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

ol foot
Just the numbers in order: 7

Orlando

Post by ol foot » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Got the use of my buddy's condo in Orlando for a week starting on Nov 4th. What I'm interested in are things to do that are not the usual touristy things. Don't care to do any of the usual stuff (again). Places to see , great places to eat that are local and not a national chain.Great places for live music. Stuff like that.

I've got a buddy that lives in Cocoa and will spend some time with him. I've done the Kennedy Space Center and really liked that so won't do that again. Anyway if you've got anything to mention within a few hours drive , let me know!

We're going to stop at Pensacola Beach on the way home and stay a few days as well ( one of my favorite places! ) It's kind of the off season there as well , but hope to find some live music in a few of the bars there. May stop by to see the amp builder mentioned here: http://music-electronics-forum.com/t30747/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)

demonufo
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Re: Orlando

Post by demonufo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 am

Man I never saw that guys work before.

"All resistors are 2W minimum"... :shock: Well, to me, that just shows a complete misunderstanding of guitar amps straight off the bat.

Let alone all the seriously dangerous "issues"
So I like purple, okay!!!!!!

83.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 pm

If you're into racing at all, Don Garlits museum in Ocala is really interesting. The ride thru Ocala is beautiful... lots of big, estate-like horse ranches.

ol foot

Post by ol foot » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

fillmore nyc wrote:If you're into racing at all, Don Garlits museum in Ocala is really interesting. The ride thru Ocala is beautiful... lots of big, estate-like horse ranches.

Noted :) Sounds like fun! Anyone else?