The Mens Handbook

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

cary chilton

The Mens Handbook

Post by cary chilton » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Not VH related at all, but I thought I'd share this with my VH forumites. I am the anonymous author.
;) I may add more articles in the future? How meet girls etc
http://awww.tumblr.com/blog/menshandbook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

spaceace76
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: The Mens Handbook

Post by spaceace76 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm

asks for a login

cary chilton

Post by cary chilton » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:16 pm

oops

http://menshandbook.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dazzlindino

Post by dazzlindino » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 pm

are we talking amps or guitars with this one....LOL :clap:
I want my music waking up the dead...
Dont tell me to turn it down

if its not loud enough you must be really old...huh,what,what did you play?

dirtycooter

Post by dirtycooter » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Not able to view. But if its about gettin the puss..........I am the master :wink: Kenny K makes Charlie Sheen look silly. All the girls want the vitamin k :lol:

cary chilton

Post by cary chilton » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am

dirtycooter wrote:Not able to view. But if its about gettin the puss..........I am the master :wink: Kenny K makes Charlie Sheen look silly. All the girls want the vitamin k :lol:

Dirty Kenny, Try second Link;) It is actually seriously fuckin A advice written in an entertaining way for any guy
to comprehend, much of it nased on my 8 year failed relationship here in Taiwan.

One major reason I am coming home in a couple months

mightymike
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by mightymike » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 am

Meeting women is easy, they actually find me on my 2 dating profiles on Plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com . I just put some pictures up that show what I look like, and pics of me ziplining. I am upfront about how I live on the road, and am saving for a house. I also put a little something in there about how I want he woman in my life to be my best friend to where we laugh so hard that we crawl on all fours out of the room with tears running down our faces. I've had women contact me saying my words made them cry. The cool thing is that it is not bullshit. I would really like to have that kind of relationship, and if I'm lucky, I'll get contacted by the woman I will be with for the rest of my life.

So like I said before, meeting women is no problem. I could go broke if I took out all the women who contact me. On one hometime for 4 days when I was in town I met 7 different women and it was the loneliest feeling ever.

Yes meeting them is no problem. Finding the keeper is the challenge.

Okcupid and Plentyoffish are free. If you create a profile like mine you will be amazed at the response. My only advice is to take them for coffe on the first meeting. If you like them turn it into a date. If not get a small to go, and give them a bro hug on the way out the door.

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

mightymike wrote:Meeting women is easy...
If you create a profile like mine you will be amazed at the response.
Oh, I'd be amazed at the response alright, Mike... my wife is full Sicilian.
Her:
:D "So you met someone ELSE???"
:) "Whats HER name???"
:x "Where's she from???"
:evil: "Im calling my father."
:twisted: "How do you wanna die???"

Me:
:cry:

There would be no use in even trying to formulate an explanation... there wouldnt be time. I would be "morto da una pallottola alla testa" (dead from a bullet to the head) before an explanation would ever leave my lips.
:hide:

:lol: :lol:

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 pm

mightymike wrote: Yes meeting them is no problem. Finding the keeper is the challenge.
For sure there,MM.

But, as a wise old sage said to me "After years of study I have concluded the following: You can meet the best, most perfect for you woman in the entire universe but somewhere, sometime at some point because it is in the DNA of the species...sooner or later you WILL have to talk her down off the roof. There is NO way to avoid it. You just have to find the one who manages the hormone surges the best...."
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

fillmore nyc

Post by fillmore nyc » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:24 pm

NY Chief wrote:But, as a wise old sage said to me "After years of study I have concluded the following: You can meet the best, most perfect for you woman in the entire universe but somewhere, sometime at some point because it is in the DNA of the species...sooner or later you WILL have to talk her down off the roof. There is NO way to avoid it. You just have to find the one who manages the hormone surges the best...."
I knew such a man once too, but his take on it was a little different...
images.28.jpg
images.28.jpg (26.89 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:15 pm

fillmore nyc wrote:[I knew such a man once too, but his take on it was a little different...
images.28.jpg
I don't think it's much different at all, filly!!!!!
I don't think it's much different at all, filly!!!!!
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm

fillmore nyc wrote: I knew such a man once too, but his take on it was a little different...
images.28.jpg
Your wise guru is right fill, it's ALL in the bleeding :lol: , when 40 something happens the hysteria stops generally .... but then sadly for the tightness of the curves it's already too late :( ....i found the best margin to shoot for is 27-35 , they aren't nearly as stupid , ball breaking , pervasive and volatile as early twentyers cuz they take consciousness of the clock ticking ( which traduces itself in a downward revision of standards and allround moderated taming of the savagery ) but they are still bangable ^^....
hopefully there also are exceptions to the rule , when luck is at your side there are also one or two RARE twentyers with experience , compassion , patience and tenderness i mean not the common slut of the corner always looking for the greener grass , been there , and once you're in you cannot even believe you're effectively living it , i had to pinch myself .... So fucking annoying it's so rare though .... i have a daily test for it , do as if all the women around you don't even exist , but mean it , it has to become a part of yourself ( yeah i know in some case it's hard ,but bad experiences are resourcefull for despising women on a daily basis ) , the more the woman is beautyfull the more treat her like shit , then you can cathegorise all the women attracted by this behaviour as a no go , those are the one that will leave you as a turd the day ( a tired day generally ) you'll fall in love with them .... when you have your list of mentally retarded women you can work the ones that kept a distance... :mrgreen: this is my filter basically

mightymike
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by mightymike » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 am

:stars:
fillmore nyc wrote:
mightymike wrote:Meeting women is easy...
If you create a profile like mine you will be amazed at the response.
Oh, I'd be amazed at the response alright, Mike... my wife is full Sicilian.
Her:
:D "So you met someone ELSE???"
:) "Whats HER name???"
:x "Where's she from???"
:evil: "Im calling my father."
:twisted: "How do you wanna die???"

No explanation needed. I'm half Sicilian

cary chilton

Post by cary chilton » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 pm

I missed these posts, wtf, I never knew ny thread got moved. Anyway some funny shit! I am with meeting meeting girls was and isnt difficutlt, esp online. Meeting an attractive gal who is smart ,but doesnt think she os smarter than she actually is due to her giant ass ego is difficult. More importantly a girl is into you and your interests and vice versa without faking cause she thinks your a good catch or she is lonely or insecure etc is tougher.