Got any room 4 a turntablist???? Hmmmm??

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Irrational Psycho Guy

Got any room 4 a turntablist???? Hmmmm??

Post by Irrational Psycho Guy » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:28 am

Hi George.

I'm taking a drunken moment 2 say hey and introduce myself 2 your board here. U can either welcome me or let me have it. Take your choices now, folks!!!!

Heh.

I kinda like it here. Kudos, my man......
I'm cute and I spin records. That's my signature....and that's all U need 2 know right now.........

Country Boy Shane

Post by Country Boy Shane » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:22 pm

I'll just welcome you. Well let you have it if you switch over to a Mesa triple recto!!
Just Feel it MAN! -Shane Gorski "Country Boy Shane"

www.flickr.com/photos/shanegorski

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:12 am

Hey Pych, what's happenin man?

How's things since you jumped ship? Good I hope.
We've got plenty 'o room for a turntableist, as long as you promise to run your mixer through a vintage Marshall full stack.

And, would it kill you to step on a wah or a fuzzface once in a while?

VG

Irrational Psycho Guy

Post by Irrational Psycho Guy » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:49 am

Hey dude. Everything is JUST fine after I jumped ship......with the exception that even though I rowed the boat ashore a while ago, the current drama from said ship keeps involving me. The captain asked 4 a recount and I claimed mutiny 4 sanity's sake.

**proud**

So, I end up in this studio in Bay City with Funkilinium, right? And I chance upon a Marshall twin-like deal. I wanna do some experiments. I bought the last wah that they had at Geetar Centre in Roseville, and I've been had a boss distortion. Now this guy has gotta give me a price on his shit......

When I get it all figured out, I'll let U know.

My wish, though, is 2 put 'er through a talkbox so I can be Velvet-like. Hahaha.....
I'm cute and I spin records. That's my signature....and that's all U need 2 know right now.........

Some Sound Guy

Howdy Psycho

Post by Some Sound Guy » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:07 pm

Where might one see you live these days?

The weekly Thursday venue for the ship you bailed from had some folks out recently and wanted to know what you were up to. :?:

I think I saw that you were spinning at The Bank, true?

Later,
SSG

Irrational Psycho Guy

Post by Irrational Psycho Guy » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:43 pm

O.K.

Here's the deal: I am setting up the website now as we speak. (I had NO idea that it was as hard 2 do as it is......I don't envy U one bit, George!). I do Tuesdays at The Bank, which is me letting my 'ead out on some old school rock and roll, some severe alternative and whatever hits my drunken head at that moment. (I have been known 2 piss off a few people though: I'm on strike from playing "Get Low"......whatever...)

If anyone wants 2 know what I am doing, tell them they can get 2 me by my business email addy, which is:

irrationalmuzikwerx@yahoo.com

I am doing the newsletter thing until the site is perfected and shit like that. I am booked pretty much up until Mid-May, and I am taking a break 4 The Movement Festival (DEMF).....

That's about it, I guess.......