No Quarter - Unledded

Everyday chat. No political or religious discussions.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Necrovore
Just the numbers in order: 7

No Quarter - Unledded

Post by Necrovore » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:49 am

Just got done watching this DVd that came out today. Must say that it is definately worth picking up. The sound is great for a live dvd. Pagey and Plant gave all the old songs a new twist though not so far out that they werent recognizible.

The two most noticable changes were Battle of Evermore(my all time favorite Zep song) The female vocalist they used didn't seem like she knew the words and gave more vocal tonalizations which were spot on but I didn't care for it.

When the Levee Breaks was done Stomp style. Nice change but Im more used to the original Zep version as well as the Memphis Minnie version.

Since I've Been Loving You was brilliant.

Kashmir is pretty good too.

Bestbuy has it on sale for $12.95 so its a good deal for over 2 hours worth of music.

Zoso

Post by Zoso » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:25 am

I'll definitely be picking it up, but I must admit I'm not nearly as excited about it as I was about the LZ DVD that came out last year. I wish they would release entire concert versions of the shows that are on the Led Zep one. The first disc is one whole show, but having complete Earls Court and Knebworth shows would rule. I actually have a bootleg video of the Knebworth show, shitty quality, and I'd love to see it released in full on DVD. :lol:
What good is my wisdom
When there are no words to say
How I feel everday ?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:43 am

You know about the Presence Server right? bootleg heaven. I didn't even know about last years dvd which sucks because I cant seem to find it. The Unledded dvd was the only one that came to the store I bought it at. Oh well I enjoyed it.

Too lazy to log in,
Necrovore

Country Boy Shane

Post by Country Boy Shane » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:05 pm

Anonymous wrote:You know about the Presence Server right? bootleg heaven. I didn't even know about last years dvd which sucks because I cant seem to find it. The Unledded dvd was the only one that came to the store I bought it at. Oh well I enjoyed it.

Too lazy to log in,
Necrovore
Presence Server? Elaborate more!
Just Feel it MAN! -Shane Gorski "Country Boy Shane"

www.flickr.com/photos/shanegorski

Necrovore

Post by Necrovore » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:26 pm

hxxp://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB2/index.php

You should know what to do with the x's.

Once you register on that bbs it opens up a couple features tht you cannot see when non registered.