Marshall PCB board layout

Everything from original vintage Marshalls to reissues.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

ValveStorm
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 7

Marshall PCB board layout

Post by ValveStorm » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Does anyone have the layout for a Marshall ST1 PCB? I am particularly interested in the under board trace layout. Trying to figure out which end of the (2) 10k decoupling resistors (middle of the board) feeds the v1 anodes?

I just need a good pic of the top side of an unpopulated board (so I can see the traces thru it), or a pic of the under side of the board. Trying to see how the B+ is arranged as it goes thru the (2) 10k resistors in the center of the board. It looks like it comes from the PI to the pot side of the nearest 10k, thru that to the CF anode resistor and the tube side of the other 10k, then thru that 10k on to v1 anode resistors? Just trying to figure out if that is right?
ValveStorm.comParts, parts parts!

chrisom
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Marshall PCB board layout

Post by chrisom » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:14 pm

I have both- I had a stripped-down JCM era board that I repopulated from scratch years ago.

I made a graphic of the top silk-screened ST-1 layout that I shot in the company print-shop darkroom. The board is slightly translucent, so I was able to make a drawing of the traces on their light-table.

I believe I merged both the silk-screen layout and the trace drawing. I'll have to search for it though. It was done in pre-home PC days, so it's in a box somewhere- lol

pelvisbuster
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by pelvisbuster » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:24 pm

this topic seems old..but I'd love to have the pic of that as well.

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/view/jmwfh35hg ... %20pcb.JPG

There you go ! Make us good pcb boards mate !