What is going on over at Rig-Talk? Cameron Atomica

Completed amps from Fender, Orange, Hiwatt, Vox, etc.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

rdodson

What is going on over at Rig-Talk? Cameron Atomica

Post by rdodson » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 am

Craziness over on Rig-Talk regarding our own Velvet George, Brad King, Friedman and the Cameron stuff. Ugly.

Hope everything is okay, George.

Ron
Ron Dodson
Dallas
Romans 9:16

ol foot
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: What is going on over at Rig-Talk? Cameron Atomica

Post by ol foot » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Troll I guess :what: Guys got 4 posts over there and gets banned

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&t=112623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by VelvetGeorge » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 pm

They said it was the same person who posted here as "billyblades". Not sure why he is so angry with us, I guess because he made some outlandish claims and was called out on it. Regardless, no sweat off my back.

george
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...

motorhead

Post by motorhead » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Anybody that has been watching this unfold over the last year should know, there is no way Mark just walked away from this and let someone take his product and name. He had to have been compensated for this because if not he would be going crazy on the internet blah blah blahing. Now you are involved George with the TM gang.I just see this getting srcewier. Good Luck George hope it all works for ya.

rdodson

Post by rdodson » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

motorhead wrote:Anybody that has been watching this unfold over the last year should know, there is no way Mark just walked away from this and let someone take his product and name. He had to have been compensated for this because if not he would be going crazy on the internet blah blah blahing. Now you are involved George with the TM gang.I just see this getting srcewier. Good Luck George hope it all works for ya.
What seems weird to me is that George and Reinhold now seem to be buddies, and the CCV seems to be a total Ecstasy rip-off.

Mark was/is talented, but seems like a very tortured human being.

I'm all for George getting recognized though.
Ron Dodson
Dallas

motorhead

Post by motorhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

If I read another ass kissing thread aka ATTN BRAD on Rigtalk, I think im gonna puke.

psychodave

Post by psychodave » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

[quote="motorhead"]If I read another ass kissing thread aka ATTN BRAD on Rigtalk, I think im gonna puke.[/quote]

That thread is stupid, but there are some interesting claims presented that have not been challenged. Several people that saw Marks contract with Cameron Amp is based on a percentage. What it's based on is only a guess, but one would assume a percentage of sales or profit. Brad has admitted that he doesn't know where Mark is and that he hasn't been in contact. So how is Mark getting his contractual percentage if he is nowhere to be found? His percentage should either be held in a separate account building up until it is paid out (per the contract) or used to compensation those that paid for original CCV's and never received them (verbal contract???). It's really not a hard concept. People seem to think the since Mark left (who knows if it was voluntary or if he was asked to leave) that his percentage is forfeited? Well only the ones that have seen the contract know the answers. :wink:
Last edited by psychodave on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

billshatner

Post by billshatner » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 pm

The whole operation is a sham with Brad King at the helm. Brad, King, Cameron, Mark Day....all wannabees. I wouldn't associate my business with these shysters. After they build a few amps for the Rig Talk lemmings, no sales or interest and they and everyone associated with them tank.
Brad King LOL biggest wannabee I've ever seen. Trust fund Baby Blue Marine trying to buy his way into fame. :palm:

darkbluemurder

Post by darkbluemurder » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 am

ol foot wrote:Troll I guess :what: Guys got 4 posts over there and gets banned

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&t=112623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dead link.

ol foot

Post by ol foot » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 am

darkbluemurder wrote:
ol foot wrote:Troll I guess :what: Guys got 4 posts over there and gets banned

Dead link.

Must have "cleaned" the thread :what:

psychodave

Post by psychodave » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 am

[quote="ol foot"][quote="darkbluemurder"][quote="ol foot"]Troll I guess :what: Guys got 4 posts over there and gets banned

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&t=112623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Dead link.[/quote]

Must have "cleaned" the thread :what:[/quote]

Not the one below. I'm glad I'm not there anymore. Too much drama.
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rdodson

Post by rdodson » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

billshatner wrote:The whole operation is a sham with Brad King at the helm. Brad, King, Cameron, Mark Day....all wannabees. I wouldn't associate my business with these shysters. After they build a few amps for the Rig Talk lemmings, no sales or interest and they and everyone associated with them tank.
Brad King LOL biggest wannabee I've ever seen. Trust fund Baby Blue Marine trying to buy his way into fame. :palm:
Ouch. Really?
Ron Dodson
Dallas

samhill

Post by samhill » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

billshatner wrote:The whole operation is a sham with Brad King at the helm. Brad, King, Cameron, Mark Day....all wannabees. I wouldn't associate my business with these shysters. After they build a few amps for the Rig Talk lemmings, no sales or interest and they and everyone associated with them tank.
This is Mark Day. I work for Tone Merchants...NOT Brad King. I do videos for Cameron Amps. Who are you, Mr. Douchebag? Before you start talking about me, get your facts straight. Wannabe?? I wannabe working for Tone Merchants/Racksystems...and I am.

Mark Day

billshatner

Post by billshatner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

samhill wrote:
This is Mark Day. I work for Tone Merchants...NOT Brad King. I do videos for Cameron Amps. Who are you, Mr. Douchebag? Before you start talking about me, get your facts straight. Wannabe?? I wannabe working for Tone Merchants/Racksystems...and I am.

Mark Day
You're an 80's fag, that's all anyone needs to know. Calling you a wannabe is a compliment. You're a dime a dozen 80's hackbag 50 year old metal doucher. Fag bitch.

billshatner

Post by billshatner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 pm