JTM50 Black Flag that I built a few years ago for sale, no expense was spared and no attention to detail was overlooked!
- Metro 50 watt steel chassis
- M***** OT and PT with Metrospec choke
- Nos ceramic 9-pin pre tube sockets and Amphenol octal sockets
- Genuine Paxoline board with RS style turrets
- All NOS Mullard mustard caps, Iskra resistors and Radiospares and Lemco silver micas
- NOS Radiospares 16/16uf preamp cap and LCR 32/32uf cap on top
- Braided truss wire on all bundled sections
- Sparky JTM plexi front panel, Scott knobs and black Torotor switches
- Excellent repro voltage and impedance selectors and NOS Belling Lee fuseholders
- Jeff Swanson small box cabinet with Marshall tolex and handle, and MG Marshall logo
- NOS Winged C EL-34s, NOS Phillips Blackburn GZ34 rectifier tube, Gold Lion pre and GT P.I. 12AX7s
For photos and links to video and build thread, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
$2000+ shipping in the conus.
Free classifieds for members to sell personal items.
1 post • Page 1 of 1