Sterling by Music Man

There's more to life than just amps?

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

jctaudiodesigns
Just the numbers in order: 7

Sterling by Music Man

Post by jctaudiodesigns » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 am

I started a thread about the John Petrucci Signature guitar, but I also found that there is a lower cost version. Music Man has this other bunch of guitars from Sterling. The link to the website is below. I would imagine that these are copies from Chinese companies, but has anyone played one?

http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If your not learning, your not living"
JCT 8000 100 Watt
Boogie Mark 4

vanhalen5150
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Sterling by Music Man

Post by vanhalen5150 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 am

I played the Ax40. It feels and plays exactly like my Korean Wolfgang. Sounded and played great!
12000 Metro Kit

MesaMan
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by MesaMan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:59 pm

jctaudiodesigns wrote:I started a thread about the John Petrucci Signature guitar, but I also found that there is a lower cost version. Music Man has this other bunch of guitars from Sterling. The link to the website is below. I would imagine that these are copies from Chinese companies, but has anyone played one?

http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes I played and own...Its the same feel like a Jp6

straycat113
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by straycat113 » Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 am

I hang on the EBMM forum often and I have a lot of friends there who own a good amount of quality EB guitars and most of them have a Sterling model they will take to gig or practice with after a few tweaks. Really well made budget models.