MetroAmp 12 Series Sound Files

Share your YouTube videos or upload your mp3's.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

rockstah
Just the numbers in order: 7

MetroAmp 12 Series Sound Files

Post by rockstah » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:21 pm

Right there in my signature are sound files of my Metroamp 12 series build.

Also there are many variations on the theme as far as mods and tweaks to the circuit.

the sound files they are in order, most recent at the top of the list.

I set to out build the ultimate evh Marshall and along the way realized this thing i created was a great testing bed for a few different Marshall circuits, 67, early 68, late 68, 69, superlead and superbass etc.

This journey lead me to try added gain stages, master volumes etc etc.
what a great way to learn about amps and tone!

I feel indebted to George for putting together a place for people like me to dive in and sky is the limit!

Thank you George and all the amp gurus (you know who u are) on the Metroamp forum! :D

Mark

Tone Slinger

Post by Tone Slinger » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:26 pm

Thanks for sharing! Your playing,tone and sound clips are all top notch, and have been very informative to many here on the forums. Keep up "givin up the stuff",as it is very much enjoyed and appreciated.

rockstah
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by rockstah » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Tone Slinger wrote:Thanks for sharing! Your playing,tone and sound clips are all top notch, and have been very informative to many here on the forums. Keep up "givin up the stuff",as it is very much enjoyed and appreciated.
thank you! the least i could do in exchange for what this place has given me. ~ my pleasure! :D

Mark

monkface

Post by monkface » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Wow such a wealth of great playing! I'm blown away! Sounds great! Thanks for everything!