opinions about this guys

His guitar slung across his back, his dusty boots is his cadillac.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

frenchie

opinions about this guys

Post by frenchie » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 pm

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0WqiDBs_A ... re=related

well :( ... seems logically explained .....you know ; kennedy , luther king , malcolm X , john lennon , why not hendrix after all .... :?

Feel free to tell what you guys think about it ( well free as far a man can be free in our technological days :lol: )

basile865
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by basile865 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm

who knows man. Interesting and possible I guess but either way he's gone.

HARLEYIII

Post by HARLEYIII » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:56 pm

EDIT

I think a lot of those conspiracy theories about Masons are silly. If you know any men who are in the lodge, you should talk to them some time. Im not a Mason, but know several guys who are.
My Marshalls aint feedin' back....They're Laughin' at your Line-6

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:17 am

HARLEYIII wrote:EDIT

I think a lot of those conspiracy theories about Masons are silly. If you know any men who are in the lodge, you should talk to them some time. Im not a Mason, but know several guys who are.
Yeah i know masons harley .....Man you know i'm not taking this particular theory a word for a word you know , i mean i don't have myself any evidence that masons in particular have killed hendrix ...but anyway i'm rather on the side of " his death is strange , obviously there are lies , unlogical things , SOMEONE maybe killed him " ......Though separated to that , i repeat , i know masons ,very closely , and there's one thing i experimented about them , they ARE the worst damn fucking straight autority fanatics i ever saw on earth , and the mythology of masons as beeing the structure of the society ,it's wiseness etc ..is a misconception ....sorry for masons who probably read me now but what i say is true ....they are aware of lots of very unfair things and do the hell nothing as they have the power to fix it ( a lot of power ! far more power than necessary to fix those particular things ).....the clich

HARLEYIII

Post by HARLEYIII » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 pm

lol. My father is a Mason, and alot of GOOD men that I look up to. Good men trying to be better men, who help others out, and try to help them be better men. Maybe it's a whole different scen over where youre at.

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 am

lol..... Also maybe the bastard is me so they behave roughly with me , possible after all , we never know which image we reject in the exterior.....
But...no , i think i'm not more or less a bastard than another guy , just that i think the lodge in france really is another story , dunno why ! maybe 13 years of a completely corrupted political power changed a "few" things on how they behave .... :lol:

ToneBone

Post by ToneBone » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:19 pm

HARLEYIII wrote:lol. My father is a Mason, and alot of GOOD men that I look up to. Good men trying to be better men, who help others out, and try to help them be better men. Maybe it's a whole different scen over where youre at.
I was going to write the same exact thing. :!:

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Well you know it's very rare that someone in the basis of an organization is personally responsible for anything , cuz knowledge of the real aims of it is filtered step by step until you reach the top , i don't doubt a second that there's a lot of cool and sincere people in it , on the other hand i seriously doubt they are at the top of it .... And if one day in the history of such an organization took a decision like killing someone , it's quite obvious such a decision wouldn't have been told to the common man on the basis of the lodge .... Man i tell you , anyways , i'm very ceptical about organizations whatever their nature , when you know how money is managed in many caritative organizations there are reasons to be sick of it and this is true , earth is beeing polluted since 100 years as everyone knows how to build hydrogen powered engines , i do not believe one more second our "elites" leads us to a better future , some would whisper me "ok your right but power is lead like this and we cannot do anything better than making compromises and this is the aim of our group " i guess , but i think it's bullshit , and coward thinking , those compromises basically just helps a bad managed power to live longer by giving a legitimity to it , as we know how and have the power to change things .....

HARLEYIII

Post by HARLEYIII » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm

ToneBone wrote:
HARLEYIII wrote:lol. My father is a Mason, and alot of GOOD men that I look up to. Good men trying to be better men, who help others out, and try to help them be better men. Maybe it's a whole different scen over where youre at.
I was going to write the same exact thing. :!:
:wink:

Mars Hall

Post by Mars Hall » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 am

I met a guy once, who was a mason. He had a mason hat on, with the logo. I asked him what it was about. He told me , he couldn't say, because its a "secret society". I asked him , why was he advertising his "secret society" on his head?
"You just slide a bottle up and down til what you want out of it comes out. You just slide away at it til you've got it down." Duane Allman

basile865

Post by basile865 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 pm

whats all this talk about masons, I have a feeling you're not referring to a brick layer.

ToneBone

Post by ToneBone » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 pm

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:24 pm

basile865 wrote:whats all this talk about masons, I have a feeling you're not referring to a brick layer.
perhaps brick layers of a piramydal society :wink:

Billy Batz

Post by Billy Batz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm

lol. Theres so much BS about the masons origins. Its just a mens club. Just like stores that say 'since 1808', yeah the names been around that long but its the same dumb shit everyone else sells. I know guys who are masons. They act like their a part of something big like the NSA or CIA. Lol.

frenchie

Post by frenchie » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah you're right billy , a men's club , but a nevertheless a club of men that give each other tips about finding jobs whereas the common sense would say that the one who deserve the job is the one who has the strongest abilities in it .....I know this tip shit has been done since the beginning of the world but anyway i don't think this really can be taken as a fair and ideal society they so far advertise for ..... kind of contradiction in the process to me ....For my turn i wouldn't if i didn't knew how to build an amp choose someone to build mine because he's part of one organisation or another but because he's the best builder , even if he's a pure bastard i don't bother that's the way i have ever do and will do :lol: