Scumback Moving Sale: $20 off all speakers (updated 8/19/10)

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Scumback Moving Sale: $20 off all speakers (updated 8/19/10)

Post by Scumback Speakers » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 am

I'm moving to a new place today, so I won't answer emails until tomorrow. It's best to just call me if you need me for anything, my contact phone # is on the business voice mail.

$20 off each speaker ordered, the sale prices are already $20 off on the site.

If you order four speakers (without FBI), I can have them drop shipped to you directly in the USA and snail mail you labels. I'll knock off an additional $20 (so that's $80 plus $20 = $100 off per quad total) off for reduced shipping, and you'll save a good week on shipping time to get your speakers.

I'm now offering FBI: Full Break-In of your speakers for $15 per speaker.
This extra service takes 14-20 hours per speaker on a variac in a 4x12 ISO cab. When finished the speaker sounds like you played it for 60 hours at stage levels, saving you the trouble of annoying your neighbors, wife, kids and those pesky police visits! The FBI service is not offered on drop ship orders, since I do that in California.

Here's what the last client who had the FBI service done to their M75-16HP's had to say about them:

"Jim,

Got the scumbacks in my cab. I don't think I have heard so much clarity and focus out of speakers before. There is a certain umphhh about these that is impossible to describe until you install them. This was the sound I tried to explain over countless emails...I guess some things are better left unsaid. Well, these have it. Bigtime. Focused, searing, 3-d like sound. Couldn't have asked for more, and am going to enjoy playing the hell out of these. Thanks!

Josh"

If you play at home/bedroom volumes and only get out occasionally to "crank" your amp, this service will get you the best tone for your amp at low volumes, and you'll enjoy the speakers that much more when you play out. I highly recommend it for those who want the best possible low volume tone.

Thanks for all the great support here on the forum!
Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632

axeman
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Scumback Moving Sale: $20 off all speakers (updated 8/19

Post by axeman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 pm

That suck's I just orderd some 1225 Pre Rola speakers from Weber.